Part 16

NOTE: Because of boredom i decided to make a wattpad trailer jasdkashdjas (it's on the multimedia section guys go watch it) i mean i'm not a good editor but i tried okay HAHAHAHA so have a good day everyone!

ALSO i literally had a hard time writing this chapter akjshdajshkjha (fact: this part is supposed to be in chapter 15 i just literally don't know you know how to write it akjsdhksajhd like write---erase--write--again HAHAHA) anyway hope you enjoy this chapter!

"So aren't you supposed to be happy? Because finally Hope Mikaelson will leave you alone and won't bother you til the end of the world." Lizzie said and continue to eat her sandwich. Don't judge her, she loves drama but she just love her food more than anything.

Josie sighed. "Yah."

But hope's face when she saw that photo is bothering her. She doesn't know why...but it did. It still is.

"When i see that Mikaelson girl again in our household, i'm gonna chop her in 100 pieces and feed her to our dog."

"Lizzie, we don't have a dog." Josie says and chuckles.

"So what? Then i'm gonna buy one just so i can chop her 100 times and feed her to our dog."

Josie chuckled again, she's just so damn thankful for her sister. Without her? And this happening to her? She's probably gonna go crazy.

"After i finished my food i'm going to that damn bar again, maybe this time i can finally see and take his predator ass in the bar."

"Lizzie, you don't have to. It's okay. I'm okay."

"Josie! It's never okay to take advantage of someone."

Josie sighed

"Okay. But i'm coming with you."

"Deal."

"And i must remind you if tomorrow we still hasn't found that jerk, i'm gonna go tell mom and dad everything."

Josie sighed until now she still can't believe what just happened.

few days ago

Josie can't help but to smile when she hear that voice." Landon, hey." Josie smiled and run towards him.

It's been a long time since hope's bullying,games or whatever that is, but Landon still acting like she doesn't exist at all so she's just happy that finally landon is acknowledging her presence once again. She just misses her friend. "Do you have anything to do this evening?" Landon asked.

"None that i can think of why?"

"Because i'm gonna throw a party tomorrow night, i was hoping if you could you know come." Landon said and smiled.

Josie is not really a fan of parties--she'd rather stay at home watch netflix, snuggle in bed like a burrito than to party but because she misses her friend.."Okay..sure."

"Great. See you tomorrow..night." Landon said and walked away.

@ at the party

Josie arrived late also really frustrated because it's been half an hour  she can't still find landon and she doesn't know anyone in this party. The party of the rich kids--aka party of hope's minion.

"Josie!" Landon called her.

"Landon hey!"

Josie smiled. Finally.

"I thought for a minute that you're not coming..oh here drink this."  Landon said and offer a beer to josie.

"I don't think it's a good idea. I literally have a alcohol tolerance of a toddler."