15

WARNING: CRINGEY(SUPER CRINGEY!!) FLUFF(more like cringey humor aka lines but whatever buwahaha)  DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

"How to grow a rose"

"Proper way to grow a rose"

"grow a rose: tutorial"

"Why my rose still doesn't grow it's been weeks goddamn."

"Who is the owner of google? and Whatever your name is bald man i will coming for you. this google sucks..and such a scam"

"WHY MY FUCKING ROSE SITLL DOESNT FUCKING GROW!"

"how do i buy google and feed it to my crocodile"

It's been weekS since Hope Mikaelson tried to grow a rose. WeekS with capital S. And she will probably also spend her whole semestral break(which will be next week) growing a freakin rose."Josh!"

Hope shouted and within a minute Josh immediately shows up even though he's literally 3 hectares away from hope. "Miss. Anything you need?"

"Find me a book about this damn roses.  What soil i need to use? What kind of fertilizer i need to buy or is there a specific type of seeds do i need to purchase? Is there a perfect time to plant a rose? Because the goddamn google scamming website says that this  is the perfect time to plant it, but it's been weekS yet it's literally the same. so find me anything. Anything that can help." Hope said and continue to water the rose.

"Ah. Miss. I think it will be easier if you replace the seeds with stem that way it'll be much easier for you to grow it compare to seeds." Josh suggested.

"Josh what is the littlest thing in the world?" Hope asked Josh and glared at him. As expected Josh almost fainted he just badly need this job and he can't bear to lose it just because he doesn't know what is the fucking littlest thing in the world. "It's seed. Isnt? Not stem." Hope answered.

"Of cours-e. Of course miss."

"So go find me what i need." Hope said.

After an hour Josh return with 'how to properly grow a rose' books with him. Well- that's a perks of having a library inside the house. "Miss. Here's all the books with connection in growing a plant, flowers, especially roses." Josh said and place it near hope.

"Uh..miss..i don't think that it's written in those books but just a piece of advice, miss.  My grandmother used to have a flower shop before so  everyday i used to see her talking to the plants--like literally everyday that sometimes i almost call the roses auntie. Before. So if the book method didn't work--maybe--just maybe that work." Josh suggested. 

Hope furrowed her brow. "So you're saying in order to make it grow i should talk to it, every day? Do you think i am crazy enough to do that? I don't even like to make a conversation with a person josh." 

"O-f-of course it's just you--know suggestion." Josh said and chuckled he also immediately exited hope's room before she fire her.

Another week has passed--the plant did grow--but the thing is it's all leaves and according to the book she read it should have the 'rose' 2 weeks ago--

"goddamit why don't you fucking grow." Frustrated Hope groaned. It's not weeks--but months still nothing happened then she remembered what josh says a week ago

"Uh..miss..i don't think that it's written in those books but just a piece of advice, miss. My grandmother used to have a flower shop before and everyday she  the plants--like literally everyday that sometimes i almost call the roses auntie. So if the book method didn't work--maybe--just maybe that work."

"Uh-- hi..rose? should i give you a name? rosie?--augh no. gross. hosie? yes. better." hope said still staring--talking to hosie the rose. "so hosie? what the fuck is your problem it's been months and you still don't have the 'rose' in you." hope sighed and mentally slapped herself, what if hosie the rose got offended so to get back at her she decided to--really---stop--growing--like die or something.

"I'm kidding..im a good person. I'm harmless." hope said and smiled. "okay jeez. i'm not a good person. i do bad things. the only thing that's good in me is i don't know.. my face? and josie? Who is Josie? Uh..she's the girl i like..." hope sighed. "she's a pretty good person. a nice friend, she'll defend you from anyone even if it means she'd be a walking pancake mascot." Hope said and chuckles as she remember how brave josie is. "she's a good daughter too--no hosie the rose she's not dead and it's not a tribute..jeez."  Hope says to hosie the rose and sprays a water on it. "....i want to deserve her..josie..and i want to be a better person..not just for her..but for me also, because i know if i did..i can be the person for her." Hope continue to water hosie the rose. "but first you have to grow buddy."

 A week passed and finally hosie the rose...is officially a rose. The huge smile in hope's smile immediately replace a frown when she see that some students are practically harassing her girl. 

"What are you doing?" 

Hope harshly said as she march towards josie with hosie the rose in her left hand. "You haven't see it yet hope?" One of the students approach hope. "See what?" Hope furrowed her brow. 

The girl walk towards hope to show her phone but before it reach to hope, josie shoved it. "Josie, hey." Hope said to josie with such concern in her voice. She's literally gonna end--expel all this assholes.

"You should see this hope." 

Hope glared at the student and harshly take the cellphone away from her.

Hope froze.

"Hope..."Josie tries her best to get the phone away from hope, but before she even reach hope, hope harshly throw the phone on the ground.

Hope can't think straight. She doesn't even know what to do. This is the first time she feel this way..being hopeless. The first time she's not the one who calling the shot. 

She wants to punch someone to death. She wants to scream. She wants to ask Josie what she's doing with that guy---but of course who knows right? I mean they're covered in blanket..naked god knows what happened inside that blanket.

But hope didn't do any she just walk away. 

not minding if she did or didn't not step on the rose she just dropped earlier.

---------------

and oh also cliche angst :)