7

after a week all the bullying and hope's schemes suddenly stops.

"when's your party again?"

"Next week. No date. No entry." Khym jokingly said as hope roll her eyes. Like so what if she's already 21 year old, and yet she doesn't even got to any dates (for business or for personal) in her entire life? It's not like you need a significant others to live. Duh.

 "Half of my guest are from the university. By the way do you know Josie?"

Hope furrowed her brown when she heard that name. "Yes."

"I invited her." Khym says and smirk.

"What? Why?!"

"Well, first she was the one who help me and the girls in our lost baggage yesterday, if it wasn't for her we're still probably in the airport right now."

"o.a"

"and second, i heard a goddamn good story about her. so let's just say im curious." Khym says and smiled again. "why don't you ask her to be your date, mikaelson? hmm.. i think you two are perfect match. one is smart and brave and one is stupid and idiot..just so you know you're the stupid and idiot one." hope just roll her eyes.

"whatever" hope paused and look at her watch. "i have to go now because i have important thing to do." hope says and march towards the door.

"important thing to do, did you mean? make someone's life miserable?"

hope just shrugged "the more you hate the more you love hope mikaelson." Khym says

"whatever" hope shouted and exited the room.

---

"who are you?!" josie shouted. "where the hell i am?"

"good day ms. saltzman." the butler greeted josie.

josie furrowed her brow as she examine her clothes. a black elegant dress that probably more expensive than her whole wardrobe- but the elegant dress is nothing compare to the diamond necklace she's wearing. the necklace probably cost her family's house plus them. hell or more

"why am i here?"

"i don't know that, ms."

"can you please just tell me where we're going?" josie as she continue to follow the man.

"we're here." the butler says and open the door for josie. as josie entered the room she saw a familiar figure. "hope?! what are you doing here?"

"well.. this is my house."

"then why am i here?! are you planning to kill me? to feed me to your cat? or to your crocodile i just saw in your backyard?!"

hope cant help but laugh at josie's statement. "idiot." hope said march towards josie. "money indeed can work wonders. i mean look at yourself. an ugly duckling turns into swan."

"you didn't answer my question, you idiot! why am i here?!"

"c'mon josie, it's just you and me. you can be honest with your feelings. "

"what? what feelings are you talking about? if i will have any feelings for you, it will only be 'i feel like im going to kill you, you stupid!' and by the way i didn't ask and want any of this!" josie shouted as she grabbed the diamond necklace and slammed it on hope's chest.

"did you know how much this necklace cost? 100,000$ and you can have more of this" hope walks closer to josie. "just spend a night with me."

"you're madder than mad hatter, hope mikaelson." josie says with such disbelieve in her voice. "where's my uniform? i'm going home." josie said.

hope just fell silent. "money can't buy everything, hope mikaelson and even today  is  the end of the world? i'd rather spend my last day in a room full of dog's poop than spend a day or night with your shit. " josie said.

-----------------

"it's one of a lifetime chance josie! it's not like everyday you'll get an invitation from Khym Hawkin's birthday party." lizzie excitedly said.

"of course lizzie i won't get an everyday birthday invitation from Khym, birthdays are yearly not daily."

"you know what i mean, you bitch." lizzie roll her eyes as she continue to scan her and josie's wardrobe just to find the perfect dress for tonight. "here! finally found it. this baby pink dress suits you, twinny." lizzie says as she push josie towards the bathroom for her to change, because hell the party's gonna start at 9pm and it's already 7pm yet josie doesn't even have her make up yet. plus the venue is 1 hour drive.

after an hour josie's ready to go. "you look perfect, josie! we're really twins." lizzie says and chuckled. but arriving in the venue josie feels like she made an big mistake by attending, hell half of the students are here and all of them are hope's minions.

"well look who's here."

one of hope's minion...again. josie thought. josie didn't mind her, instead she just walk away. ally personally gave her the invitation, maybe it's a mistake to attend this party, but Khym made her sure that she belongs here.

Hope saw it all and even  before Hope take a step to help josie...

"Thank you, penelope." josie says.

"Josie is the temperature of the water alright?"

"wh-at?"

"is it cold? warm?"

penelope looks at ally. "it's cold." josie says while shivering.

"oh. but you know, hearing sometimes isn't enough, am i right ladies?" Khym says as she looks at hope's minions. "because experience will always be the best way to feel something." Khym says as she push the ladies onto the pool.

"so? the temperature of the water, alright? ladies." Khym says and glared. "bring josie to my room." Khym says to penolope and smiled.

--

"so hope didn't ask you to be her date?"

"w-why would hope ask me to be her date?" josie says with much disbelieve in her voice. Khym just shrugged. "why not. i'll date you." Khym jokingly says.

"if only you and penelope aren't together."

Khym fell silent. "penelope and i are complicated.. i know what hope did to you, you know. but don't get me wrong i'm not siding with hope, and if only our tour ends early i'll definitely fly to new orleans to fetch freya's ass, to make hope stop her nonsense games."

"well..i thought it was over until she kidnapped me and did you know that her bathroom is bigger than our house. literally? oh gosh. of course she knew." josie says as Khym laughed when josie starts to talk to herself.

"you're really special josie saltzman." Khym stopped and walks towards josie and held both of josie's shoulder. "did you know aside for me and those three? you're the only one hope brought to her house."

after josie changed her dress, she and Khym immediately returned to the party. her new blue dress really suits her. "hope, what do you think?"

"think of what?"

"of josie. of course."

"she looks a..." awesome..wonderful..gorgeous. hope thought. "awful." hope answered. Khym rolled her eyes.

"you look wonderful, josie. your dress suits you." penelope says as josie blushed and cause hope to finished her drink within a matter of seconds.