11

"Mystic Falls Bell Tower. 7pm. If you're late even just for a minute, you're dead."

Josie already blink like a thousand times but still whatever hope said to her, still can't sink in in her head. Mystic falls bell tower? 7pm? If she's late even just for a minute, she's dead? What's that supposed to mean?

Maybe hope has an evil plan for her..again. "Hayy Mikaelson." Josie just sighed and continue to eat her food.

Her class end without any of hope's scheme, well of course except this morning when hope threaten her again.

"Josie!" Lizzie shouted.

"Geez Lizzie! Calm down."

"Geez Josie! Pay attention. Psh. I already called your name like 100th times per second and the only response you give to me is let me think..nothing!"

"Can you please have a break at least 1 hour in watching television it's slowly turning you into oscar awardee." Josie response while Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

The twins exited the car and help their mom in buying groceries. Throughout the day. all Josie did was to think what hope said earlier, hell the class ends and i am not even in the univesity and you still managed to torture me Hope Mikaelson. Josie thought

"Hey, Josie? Are you sure you're okay? I mean you've been spacing out and you're not your usual self." lizzie said to her sister worringly.

Josie sighed "Yes i'm okay dont worry" Josie smiled at lizzie to assure her. "but lizze if a person says ' Mystic Falls Bell Tower. 7pm. If you're late even just for a minute, you're dead.' what's that supposed to mean?" Josie continued.

"Oh it means that person is definitely asking you for a date." Lizzie said nonchalantly and take bite in her cupcake.

"What?"

Josie can't believe what Lizzie said. Hope asking her..on a date? If Lizzie said 'oh it means that person is definitely planning your funeral.' she'll believe it but..a date? a date with hope mikaelson.

"Yes..so spill the tea sis. Who is it?" Lizzie beamed.

"Psh. No way that person is asking me on a date." Josie said and bring back her focus on cooking the popcorn.

"That person definitely is."

Josie just shrugged even 'that person is definitely is' there's no way hope mikaelson is still waiting for her it's goddamn 11pm in the evening plus freakin raining hard since 7pm. So knowing hope there's no way she's still at mystic falls tower.

"Lizzie, in this weather do you think someone would wait for like 4 hours infront of mystic falls tower?"

"Well if that someone is idiot, stupid, crazy, and stupid idiot. i say yes." lizzie replied nonchantly and continue to eat her cupcake. "What the hell! Josie where are you going?! It's freakin raining hard! It's dangerous."

Well getting out this late with this kind of weather is josie's nuh-uh uh plan, but since lizzie mention the word 'idiot' 'stupid' 'crazy' and 'stupid idiot' she forced to. Because that's what exactly Hope Mikaelson is.

And she wasn't wrong because there she is Hope Mikaelson shivering and soaking in rain. "Hope!" Josie shouted as she run towards hope and held her umbrella higher to accomodate hope.

Actually Josie was slightly worried what hope would do to her especially that hope even said ' you're late even just for a minute, you're dead.' what if hope literally bring a gun and shoot her with it. oh my ghad.

Josie flinched when hope held both of her shoulder. Oh ghad i'm gonna die she's gonna kill me. Josie thought.

But instead of pulling a gun from her pocket, just like what Josie thought. Hope pull josie closer and hug her tightly. " Are you okay? I was so damn worried" Josie frozed. She really wasn't expecting that.

"You're really an idiot, noh? I sad 7pm not 11pm. I've been waiting for four hours"

and she's back Josie thought. "Huh? You're really the most stupid person ever. I didn't even say that i am going, mikaelson. You just wasted your time here.

Hope didn't say anything but tighten her hug. Yeah too much for not going.

"What a-re you doing?!" Josie said and widened her eyes when hope put her head in josie's neck.

"I'm cold."

"Aiish, you're the most idiot person i've ever met in my life hope mikaelson, the moment the rain drops...you should've just go home."

"I wanted to..but i told you i was worried. I mean i know how stupid you are, what if you're crossing the road and you did not notice that there's a car rushing towards you or you just gotten into any accident? Huh. So I stayed."

"Psh.. idiot" Josie whispered.

"Stupid." Hope replied.

==========

I MISS HOSIE!!!!!!! btw thank you for the kind comments hehehe i really appreciated it. It actually inspire me to write faster hehehehehehheheh skl.

and also i made an fmv of hosie if you want to watch it..it's on the multimedia section above.

have a good day or night hahahha :)