A New Home

* *Some short facts about the book thief**
*Liesel Meminger was her birth name
*She has escaped me too many times to count
*Her mother is dead
*Her brother is dead
*Her foster parents are dead
*But one special,apparently immortal,boy remains,
                                            Rudy Steiner.

        It took awhile,but a hour or two later Liesel was drove into the Burgermister's mansion.Rudy was forcefully detached from her when they had made a stop at the nearby "hospital",notice the quotes,and Liesel continued on the journey.

        The girl was then shown her room and told to unpack,but the real question was unpack what? You see, all her most precious possessions were destroyed ,the only thing left was the journal she had received from Max.The one she had been writing in when the bomb hit.

          When all was finished and done the book thief was reunited with the library she had preformed many acts of thievery in.The familiar comfort of the words seemed like bliss for a minute it two.Then it hit her like the train she had arrived here on.She remembered Papa.no longer caring who saw or what they thought,the innocent Liesel Meminger broke.It started with one tear that doubked and tripled within a few seconds.

           Sobs vibrated from her throat.Her eyes became puffy as the tears rolled down her cheeks.At that very moment all small girl wanted was to die,to come with me to the pieces of her life that were missing.And stay there. . . Forever.

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

   MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

So im reading the book thief in one of my classes and i absolutely love it.

Hope you all enjoyed reading.

Give me ideas in the comments,also leave what you want for Christmas in the comments for a chance to co-write the next chapter!! ت

                        ~Danielle