Death's Mistake :New Beginnings

Leisel and Rudy two young souls desperately in love ,their romantic moment tugging at my once broken heart strings.Funny watching them as they grew up gave me a sense of pride ,they were perfect in this most certainty imperfect world.

                      That's when the mayor showed his old wrinkly ,scowling face but for a time in his life he had a sympathetic smile spread across his chapped lips , pretending to be sorry for Liesel's and Rudy's great loss .

                       His wife on the other hand had a small sad frown sewed across her face ,worried for  their sake and sympathy , true worry.As they got out of their fancy black car , Liesel and Rudy pulled apart staring into each other's teary eyes.The car door slamming shut was what made them realize they weren't alone ,startled they both glanced in the way of the mayor and his wife.

               The Mayor's wife noticed the fear that stirred in the youngsters eyes ,"we're here to help."

~~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~

~~~

~~

~

So i finally updated ,how was it? i got a new phone and it deleted all my apps so yeah i haven't been able to update till now sorry for the wait!

have a wonderful day/afternoon ❤

                                          ~Danielle¤