Death Mistake

I put Rudy Steiner down next to his lifeless body ,expecting him to jump right back into it and start where he had left life go.

But he didn't ,he just stood there watching ,a short time later I saw tears spring to his usually joyful blue eyes ,he was crying ,but why I questioned ,he's simple response was his finger pointing in the direction of where his body lie in the demolished rubble, covered in soot and ash.

That's when I looked up ,Leisel was no longer kneeling over his body ,but almost laying on top of him ,kissing him ,true and passionate ,I could feel her emotions, regretful ,depressed and sad was all there was.

She kissed him for a lengthened period of time ,before running out of breath an having to pull away ,she gave him a final peck on his cheek. then almost inaudible she whispered,"Goodbye Rudy.."

And with those final words ,forcefully pried herself away from her best friend ,and her true love ,thinking he was dead never to be seen or heard ever again....but that's what she thought "

i wanted to make this a sad chapter ,an emotional one kinds copying the movie but adding my own twists ,so tell me how this chapter went ,feed back IS appreciated ,please vote and commment ,and if you can follow me please thanks :) don't worry the next chapters will be longer XD

Please tell me if I reached my goal for this chapter ,thanks again :) ~ fanfic_lover33