"In a way yes I would watch others fight and practice by myself at night as not to bother anyone." I state, I didn't mind the boy knowing honestly.

Looking at me clearly he finally saw my face by chance

"You're a girl?!. mffmhmf-" Covering his mouth I quietly shush him

"Yes honestly you shouldn't be this surprised. I'm surprised it took you this long."

As much as I act like a man my voice and figure should have given it away by now

I don't even hide it that well...

"Sorry it's just there's not that many female swordsman- er swordswoman in the world." He mutters through my hand. He quiets down a lot so I remove my hand from his mouth.

"Well let's keep this between the two of us for now, I want to see how long it takes our new friends to figure it out." My eyes glimmer with mischief and amusement.

"Okay!"

~In The House~

Athos POV (hehehe)

The two of them had been out for quite awhile before they came inside

I didn't trust the hooded one to much. What did he say his name was?

F/M/N

Something was off about him, I just couldn't tell what though.

"What do you think of our new friends Aramis?" Porthos ask before I have a chance.

"Well the hooded one seems distant. But Dar'tangan is okay I guess." He says without looking up from his bible.

"And you Athos?"

"I agree with Aramis." I say grabbing a bottle before sitting down

"Eh? Come on, I think they're just shy."

"Yes that is why I make the plans." I hear Aramis snicker as he goes to get the cups

"Well we're back did you miss us?" It sounded like F/M/N

"Ah! Now that you're here we can get started!" Porthos exclaims.

~Time skip because i have no idea what would happen in between this scene~ \_(._. )_/

Your POV

After a good meal everyone started to do their own thing.

Aramis was reading his book, Athos was drinking in the corner, and Porthos was trying to think of more toast.

"Now what should we drink to?"

"How about the king?" D'artangan attempts grabbing his cup

"The Cardinal rules in all but name, might as well drink to him."
Athos retorts not bothering to even look up from his drink.

"To France." He tries again lifting his glass

"We served for it, fought for it, bled for it look where it got us."
I can tell this was a touchy subject but D'artangan was young and kept on going.

"Uh...Friendship, love?"

D'ARTANGAN STOP!

Finally looking up at the boy he said, "Word of advice boy, trust no one."

Leaning over to him D'artangan looks at Athos

"There must be something you still believe in."

"This..." he tossed a coin in the air.

"This..." throwing a dagger tacking the coin and the beam above my head.

"...and this." He finishes drink he last of his wine

"Anyone who tells you other wise is either a fool or trying to sell you something." And with that he leaves the room going to what I assume is and office or bedroom. I couldn't see from my spot.

Looking up from his reading Aramis tried to lighten the mood

"I know Athos may seem cold and unfriendly, but, deep down-"

"He really is cold and unfriendly." Porthos interrupts causing Aramis to smirk and returned to his book.

"What happened to him?" The lad inquires

"What happens to any man?" Aramis questions back

"A woman." I answer. I knew the moment he looked up, his eyes told a story. A story much like mine was before.

Aramis nodded at my answer.

Getting up I say "Well I'm gonna go talk to him real quick before I leave."

"Eh? Your leaving already?" Porthos whines.

"Well I did say I had a prior engagement." I chuckle at his childish antics

As I start up the stairs I here D'artangan start talking to the two

"You know, I don't want to offend anybody but, I thought you'd all be more...heroic."

Before I could hear the answer I had made it up the stairs.

*Knock knock*

"Athos, are you in there?"

Athos POV

"Athos, are you in there?"

I groan and take another drink of the bottle I kept in my room,

"No." I say.

Just let me drink in peace!

*creak*

"Then pardon me mister ghost, or who ever said no, do you know where I would find Athos?" F/M/N says as he opens the door.

"Maybe you didn't understand why I said no, let me explain. Leave. Me. Alone." I try to take another drink but F/M/N stops me, I glare up at the man, or, what I could see since he still had his hood on.

Taking a good look he seem pretty short, I could probably pick him up and throw him a good few feet.

"Well as tempting as it sounds, I hope you don't test that theory."
He says with a bit of concern for his safety.

It was then I realized I had said the aloud.

"If you can't tell what is being said out loud or in your head, then I think you need to stop drinking for the day." Grabbing the bottle from me he places it on a high shelf, well, as high as he could reach.

"Maybe I like talking to myself." I groan.

"Well as do I but, please, drinking isn't going to make the image of her go away."

I glare at him "Don't talk like you know me." I spit my words filled with venom.

"You're right. I don't know you, but I know what betrayal feels like and what it does to a person. So i think I have the right to help you from making a mistake." He calmly replies

"What did she do? Leave you for the nice boy across the street?" I didn't care if I was being rude his calm tone angered me, but my remark only made him laugh.

He laughs like a girl-

wait.

I stare at him for a moment "You're a girl aren't you?"