Chapter 16

A/N
By the way Spirit,Jonesy,and Paul are all at the filming for Fast and Furious 7

Spirit's pov
"Listen to me:you're going to tell Jonesy,then you two will tell dad."she said,I sniffed and wiped my tears."O-Ok."I stuttered,"I'll be ok Spirit,I love you."she said."Love you too Meadow."i said,I then ended the call."Hey uh Spirit?can we talk?"Jonesy asked,I quickly wiped my tears."Yeah!"i said,Jonesy sat beside me."What's going on?"I asked,he held my hands.he seemed nervous,"There's something I wanna ask you."he said."Well,there's something I have to tell you."i said,"Why don't you go first."he said.i gulped,i exhaled."Jonesy....I'm pregnant."I said,he widened his eyes.tears began to form in his eyes,he smiled."Spirit,this is great!"he said,he hugged me."You're not mad?"I asked,"Why would I be?"he asked.

"Beside...it makes my gift a bit uncool."he said,he took out a ring from his pocket.i gasped,"Spirit,will you marry me?"he asked,I began to cry."Yes!"i said,hugging him tightly.he then slipped the ring on my finger,we then kissed."Did you ask my dad for permission?"I asked,"Yep."he replied."But you do realize that now we need to tell him your pregnant?"he said,"right..."I said."Hey,I'll be ok."he said,we held hands and walked to the cast.they were having their lunch break,"Spirit!Jonesy!Join us."Tyree said."Actually Spirit and I have something to announce."Jonesy said,we smiled and held hands."What is it?"Vin asked,"We're getting married!"Jonesy said.

Everyone gasped,dad smiled."This is great!"Paul said,he hugged us."That's not all though."I said,"what?"Michelle asked.I grinned,"I'm pregnant."I said.everyone gasped again,"that's great Spirit!"dad said.everyone hugged us,Jonesy and I smiled.this is great,everything is going so well!"I expected everyone to be either mad or happy."I admitted,"we're happy for you though Spirit."Tyree said.dad hugged me more,"I'm proud of you kiddo."he said.i smiled and hugged him back."thanks dad."i said.