Chapter 7

Spirit's pov
Paul,uncle Cody,and uncle Caleb were all taking me fishing.we were all in Paul's boat in the ocean,I took a deep breath."Ah,the ocean smells salty."i said,Cody handed me apple juice."Well Spirit,there's salt in the water."Paul said,I sat beside him."really?"i asked,he nodded."Does it taste good?"I asked,"not at all."uncle Caleb said."How's Meadow?"Paul asked uncle Cody,"still seasick,I'll go check on her again."he said."I hope Meadow's ok."i said,"I'm sure she'll be fine Spirit."Caleb said.we then stopped the boat and began to fish,I was nervous about it.Paul and I stood there,waiting for fish.i then felt mine move!"I got a bite!i got a bite!"i said,Paul immediately helped me reel it in.i caught a really big fish!

"Good job Spirit!"Caleb said,"I'm proud of you Spirit."Paul said.i smiled,"thanks dad."i said.uncle Caleb and Cody were shocked,Dad grinned and began to cry."Don't cry dad!"i said,wiping his tears.he then lifted me up and hugged me,"she called me dad!"he cheered.Caleb and Cody cheered as well,I then cheered with them."Can I release my fish back into the ocean?"I asked dad,"of course pumpkin."he said.we then released my fish into the ocean together,we both smiled.