Chapter 34

Jonesy's pov
Spirit had to go to work today,Paul wanted to go with her but he can't:because of homeschooling.we hired a math tutor and an English tutor for Paul,he's been struggling a bit with history and science."make sure you do your english homework tonight Paul."I overheard his English teacher say,"ok."Paul said.after hearing the door close I walked into the dining room,"How was class today?"I asked him.he shrugged,"what's wrong?"I asked him.he didn't seem happy,something must be on his mind."daddy I'm not sure I want to do homeschool anymore."he said,"oh."I said."I really wanna be an actor,and-and I really feel like that-"I cut him off,"Paul it's ok."i said with a smile.

"It is?"he asked,"Yeah,but also:if you don't get good education you won't be able to do things."i said."but it's starting to get hard daddy."he whined,"I know kiddo,and it'll get harder but you have to keep going."I tried to motivate him.Spirit would've done it better than me,Paul grinned."you're right dad!i need to work harder to reach my goals!"he said happily,he hugged me tightly."thanks dad!"he said,he ran off.Skippy ran after him,I stood there confused."that....worked?"i said to myself,"huh,that really worked."i said.i chuckled,"I'm gonna Skype Spirit."I thought as I walked to our bedroom.