Chapter 24

A/N
Since Spirit can't travel Jonesy has to take her place helping out for the Fast and Furious 8 movie

That's right,NEXT CHAPTER IS A JONESY CHAPTER!

Spirit's pov
Jonesy was pretty nervous about helping out for Fast and Furious 8,actually scratch that:he was freaking out about it."I'm not sure I can do this!and I don't wanna leave you home alone either!"he tried to make an excuse,I giggled and walked towards him."Jonesy,you know I'm perfectly capable of handling myself.if it makes you feel better I'll call uncle Cody and aunt Felicia and they'll watch me."i said,I cupped his cheeks."I know you're nervous,which is why I made you a notebook of stuff you need to do there."I said,I walked towards our nightstand and opened it.i took out the notebook and handed it to him,"thanks honey."he said.i kissed his forehead,"now get packing."i said.

After Jonesy packed his things we got in the car,I drove him to the airport."Michelle is gonna pick you up as soon as you land."I told him as I parked the car,"I'll miss you Spirit."he said.i kissed him,"there's a thing called Skype."I reminded him.i poked his nose,we then got out of the car,he grabbed his suitcase from the trunk.as he closed the trunk he placed his suitcase down beside him,he gently kissed me.i kissed him back,he leaned his forehead against my forehead."i love you baby."i said,"I love you too,I'll Skype you as soon as possible."he said.