(Y/n) unwraps her legs from his throat and stands back up to look at him, "You seem to have acrobatic skills, can you show them to me?"

(Y/n) runs and jumps up in the air, she does an aerial cartwheel landing on her feet, "Like that?"

"How did you learn that?" Levi asks, his eyebrows furrowing and writing down what she was doing. He wasn't writing this down to further understand her, but so he can later use it to find out about her past. Acrobatic skills aren't taught anywhere and the Cadet Corps certainly didn't take the hand to hand combat training seriously so they would never teach them to go for the neck. 

"Why are you writing everything down?" (Y/n) asks confused by how the black-haired man kept writing everything about her. It made her be suspicious of his intentions to train her and she knew that he was extremely smart. He's up to something.

"Notes for Erwin, he can't come to see your training so I'm documenting it" Levi replies, still looking at his journal as he writes his suspicions. Levi then puts down his journal again, "I want to see how good you are at defense."

"Sure thing buttercup" (Y/n) mumbles, getting into a defensive stance. Levi runs up to her and swings at her head. She ducks down, grabbing onto his legs and picking them with ease. She wrestles him to the ground, straddling him in the process.

"Tch" Levi mutters and kicks the girl's left leg out to destabilize her. He pushes her body onto the ground causing her to let out a groan from the impact her head made with the ground. He pins her hands beside her head, "Looks like you're not that good at defense."

(Y/n) smirks and brings her face close to him, their lips almost touching, "Are you sure about that?"

Levi felt his heart skip, taken back from how close she was to him. He could smell her intoxicating fragrance. In one swift motion, Levi was pinned on the ground with his arms next to his head. (Y/n) was straddling him, putting pressure on his body with her thighs.

"Just so you know, I like being on top" (Y/n) flirts, sending him an over exaggerated wink. He rolls his eyes at her for the provocative comment. If there was one person that has made him show his emotions, then it's her. There was just something about her that made it safe for him to lower his guard.

"And you called me the pervert" Levi jokes back. (Y/n) laughs, standing up from the position they were in, "Let's take a break."

"Should we start our lessons now?" (Y/n) asks as they sit down under a large tree, the wind blowing through their hair.

"Yes," Levi says and turns his body to look at her. (Y/n) teaches him the basics like the alphabet. He was a fast learner so he had it down in thirty minutes. She then moves onto showing him simple signs like greetings. Levi was really enjoying spending time with the girl.

If I just overlook her taunts and teasing, she can be really nice company, he thinks. He watches how her eyes light up every time she says something interesting and how her lips turn upwards into a smile every time he gets something right. Now I know why you have so many people wrapped around your finger, (Y/n).

They were walking back to the castle for lunch, Levi sat with the other superiors and (Y/n) sat down with her friends. She sat next to Ymir, but the freckled girl switched seats with Armin to sit away from her.

"Ymir?" (Y/n) asks as she stares at the freckled girl. Ymir hears her but ignores her by talking with Krista. (Y/n) raises her eyebrow at her and looks around at her friends.

Eren was ignoring her by speaking with Connie and Sasha. Reiner and Jean were also ignoring her as they spoke to each other. (Y/n) glances at Bertholdt, but he was also ignoring her. She grabs onto her glass cup, crushing it in her hand out of anger. Everyone snaps their head at her, their eyes widening as they see the blood rush out of her hand.