𝟷𝟷: 𝙸 𝙰𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍

"And, you died already."

"Okay now, you gotta stop," I scoffed but still placed two fingers on my wrist, "my heart is still beating. Can you stop making fun of my brain? I'm not that dumb."

He rolled his eyes at me and ordered with a deep serious voice that sent shivers down my spine, "I said listen first baby."

I mouthed 'sorry' even though I didn't think I was wrong but who wants to mess with angry Jimin?

"In those photos, you're Kim Hyun-mi, my...other half, the love of my life," he explained. I could see that he's struggling to say them strongly.

"The boys know you too, you and I and the boys had been friends for years. But good days never last long. You died in a car accident and..you never came back," he said with tears in his eyes, probably because his deepest memories were hitting him like a truck now.

"I tried to kill myself," he chuckled, "so I can meet you again. But I can't, I failed because I am a vampire. The boys always came to stop me and so, I've been lonely for so damn long. I always saw your shadows in my house, like an angel. Everyone said that I'm an insane and was planning to send me to the doctors. I'm such a failure, aren't I?"

I was about to open my mouth and comfort him but he didn't give me a chance. He continued, "until one day, I went to the dark webs and realised that there's actually a way to bring you back, but of course with a whole new identity. This is gonna sound like a whole fairytale, you ready?"

I nodded like a kid sitting on the floor waiting for her parents to continue their stories.

Jimin sighed and began, "there's this one unique technique that only vampires know. To bring someone dead to live, you need to make a deal, called the 'soul for soul'."

I gulped.

"Basically since vampires barely dies, you can say we all got a lot of 'spare lives'. We can give them out to someone who needs it but that is gonna harm our bodies a lot. So I don't think any vampires have done this deal before, and I'm the first one. I made a deal with different vampires in this world. They gave me their spare lives, one from each, and I would give them blood. That's why there're those rumours of models dying one by one. I..I killed them."

I gasped.

A whole murderer is now talking to me.

He glanced at me before he bit his lips feeling ashamed. "Blood from young people is always the best. I killed them and gave their blood to those vampires in order to exchange for a spare life. I never knew if I succeeded or not but one day, I saw a photo of your father and you on the newspaper and I knew I did it. That's why I called your father and..paid for you. I'm sorry Yuri, for buying you. You're never an object but I'm just desperate... I've finished my explanation. You can speak now."

Within a second, I bursted our screaming, "oh my gosh, what the fuck did I just hear? So you're a vampire, Jungkook, Taehyung, all of them are vampires. Vampires are true. Maybe..maybe one of the people who walked pass me at the streets are one of the vampires too. Those rumours are true. You kill people. I'm living with a killer..."

Jimin sat onto the floor in frustration and suddenly stared at me. He asked, "are you perhaps..blaming me?"

"Yeah of course," I answered without giving it a think. Instantly, I saw sadness from his eyes. He was hurt, by my words.

I immediately looked down onto the floor.

Why am I blaming him? He's actually doing these for me. Without him, I will never exist again.