𝟺: 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚢

...until I felt something hard against my butt.

I innocently looked at Jimin's tomato face. "Jimin-shi, why is it hard?" I asked.

He bit his lips as the explosion in his body was about to happen. "Wh..what do you mean? Nothing's h..hard."

"No, this one," I said as I pointed at his friend down there, but my shaky vision made me accidentally poked it.

"Fuck!" He yelled as he shut his eyes and rolled to the other side of the bed. He threw me onto the floor. I moaned in pain as I rubbed my ass.

"Please leave the room now."

"Why?" I pouted.

"Please!"

"No!"

"Then why do you wanna stay here Yuri!" He bent down covering his almost-reaching-the-limit-thing.

"Cause there's air conditioner here! Please!" I begged and prepared to do some little dances again.

"Conditioner my ass, Yuri just go! I'm gonna kill you!" H pointed at me with his shaking hand.

"You got no jam Jimin-shi, goodnight," I said and rolled my eyes as I gave up on arguing with him since I didn't feel hot anymore.

He sighed after I left the room. I went back to my room and changed into my pyjamas. My eyelids were getting heavier and I was slowly drifted to my dreamland when I heard some weird noises next door but I didn't give a fuck about it.

The next day
"Ah, what happened..." I hissed because of a headache. I tried remembering what happened last night but it was like there's someone who cut away my memories.

I didn't have school today so I got changed before I went downstairs.

I saw Jimin sitting on the couch sipping his coffee. He wasn't wearing a suit today but just casually a black oversized T-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants, gotta say he's hot as fuck in all black outfit. I asked, "morning Jimin, but do you have pain killer? My head hurts so much and I have no idea why."

As soon as I spoke, he spilled his coffee on his black shirt. He quickly whipped it with a tissue.

Is he blushing?

"Jimin? You okay?" I ran to him and helped cleaning his shirt. He backed away and stuttered, "I..I'm gonna get it for you."

"Thanks..."

Is he back to his cold personality again?

I sighed. When he's back with pain killer and a cup of warm water, I thanked him and took the cup. As I touched the cup, I remembered something.

I mumbled, "something hard... But what is it?"

"Why...why don't we go and buy groceries now?" He cleared his throat.

"Yeah sure, I'm free anyways." I gave up on thinking about it.

On our way to the supermarket, every time when we needed to cross a road, he always held my hands tight, like he wanted to crush my hands. I bit my lips, I didn't know being overly-protected by the other half felt so surprisingly warm. But something confusing got in my mind, even though I'm scared of cars as well, he seemed to be more concerned, like I would be gone if he let go of my hand.

After we arrived, we took a shopping cart. I hummed and he giggled.

"What should we buy?" I asked and made eye contact with him. I didn't realise until now that I was actually this small beside him. I blushed.

"Hmm, anything you want."

"Chocolate cake! I want some of that." It's always my favourite.

"Don't we have it already?" He raised his brow.

"Wait do we? Where?" I didn't see it in the fridge, only meat, meat and meat.

"Right beside me," he smirked.

I bit my lower lip trying to control myself but my heart fluttered already.

"I..am not your chocolate cake."

"Yes you're," he whispered in my ear and I could feel his hot breath on my cheek sending chills down my spine. I gasped before he confidently left and went to the other side.

I then ran to the shelf where they put spicy sauce and spicy noodles. "Jimin can we have some please!"

I tiptoed trying to get the spicy sauce at the top of the shelf but I couldn't so I turned around but then he pinned me against the shelf.

"Yah! Jimin what're you doing! People are looking at us!" I shouted as I smiled and mouthed sorry to the people walking by.

"Am I not enough for you?" He wiggled his brow.

"What?"

"Am I not hot enough for you?" He smirked as he emphasised the word 'hot'.

I hit his chest. "What's wrong with you today Jimin! You're so flirty today..." My face couldn't bare with the heat inside already.

"Ji..Jimin, can you take some photos of me please?" I offered to change the topic.

"Here? Now?" I nodded and replied, "it's for my Instagram, I haven't posted for a while already. Please!" I whined and wrapped my small arms around his big strong one swinging. A small smile crept onto his face before he said yes.

I told him to stand further and I jumped into the cart putting different poses.

"Next. Next. Next..." I got to say he's really some boyfriend materials, he gave me complete orders so I knew when he's done.

"Hey baby, try with some cute poses."

"Like this?" I pouted and cupped my cheeks. "Cute." That's what he quietly said but loud enough for me to hear. My cheeks reddened, with Jimin, no makeup is needed.

But how is this baby boy a killer?

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎
A/N: Sorry for this short chapter🥺 Anyways I'm trying to update as much as I can each time. Sorry if this story is going way too slow for you but this story really takes time cause I'm putting hints everywhere. :3
Thanks again!!