𝟹: 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍

Cold air brushed against my skin when my blanket was pulled away.

"Ah wae!" I whined.

"Wake up, Yuri, you still gotta go to school." I instantly opened my eyes and realised I'm married to Jimin now. I thought I was still at home. But I'm still in an unconscious sleepy state.

I asked, "why do I still need to go to school?"

He chuckled, "cause it's illegal if you don't, I'm gonna be in jail."

(A/N: okay I know if she's not 18 yet, she can't get married but let's just ignore that cause this is just an ff lol)

I giggled, "good for you."

"Wake up, if you still don't open your eyes, I'm gonna give you punishments now," he smirked.

I hugged myself like a ball before I replied, "n-o-p-e."

I immediately flinched and squeaked when he started tickling me. "No! Stop!" I screamed, "okay! Okay I'm gonna go to school now!"

He stopped and smiled, "I'm gonna be waiting for you downstairs okay? Breakfast time."

"Yes sir." I locked the door before I went to the closet and took out my uniform.

I wore my uniform without the blazer since it's making me uncomfortable when I moved my arms so instead, I took my black oversized jacket with me

I wore my uniform without the blazer since it's making me uncomfortable when I moved my arms so instead, I took my black oversized jacket with me. I combed my long hair and sprayed my Chanel perfume all over my body.

"Done."

As Jimin saw me walking down the stairs, I greeted, "good morning Jimin." He didn't reply me but just stared at me with his eyes darkened.

"I didn't know you look this sexy in uniform." My face was heating up and I tried ignoring him. I sat in front of him and had breakfast.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Mind telling me why you're so cold to me yesterday but today you're like a sunshine welcoming me?"

He coughed as he choked on his bread. I handed him a cup of water before he replied me, "I..I wasn't feeling well yesterday and now I'm fine."

"So you're always this kind?"

What dumbass question did I just ask?

He calmed down and suddenly gave me his signature death stare again. "When do you mean though? I can be unkind when I'm on your bed."

My face reddened and I stood up. "I..I'm late for school, goodbye." I heard him laughing quietly behind me before I left for school.

At school
"Eunwoo!" I shouted as I ran to the boy in front of me at his locker.

He turned around and smiled. "Yuri! You alright? I haven't heard from you for the past few weeks."

"Y..yeah I'm alright." I hadn't told him about my marriage yet. "Let's go now."

Eunwoo was my best friend for all these years. He's always there for me and stood up for me when someone bullied me.

7:44pm
I finished my shower. I headed to the kitchen and took a box of apple juice. I wandered around the house trying to find Jimin but one thing I noticed was that I could never find Jimin after 8 o'clock. He just disappeared. I asked the servants but they didn't know where he's gone to too.

I leaned against a wall and thought. Suddenly the wall moved backwards, revealing a hidden narrow staircase. I gulped, should I go? Maybe Jimin's in there. So I went. The candles on both sides gave out a dim light showing my way.

What room is this?

I was now in a room behind the staircase. There were lights here and I gasped for what I saw.

It was like a big laboratory, like someone would be here to do experiments. There're thousands of tubes hung on the walls in the room. On the right side, I saw nothing in the tubes. But on the left side, there're tubes and tubes of blood.

I covered my mouth in shock.

What has Jimin been doing...

Little did I know Jimin was just at the back of a shelf, as I heard the clicking sound of a keyboard, I ran up the stairs before he saw me. I ran into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Water, water, water...

A small glass bottle caught my attention, the liquid inside was transparent so I guessed it's water and drank it all.

Because of the running that I just had, my back sweated and I decided to take a bath again. I took a long bath for an hour. I wrapped myself in a towel and stared at myself in the mirror laughing.

"Yuri, your face is so red!" I poked my cheeks and shouted, "Yuri you fat ass!"

The bathroom was now full of hot air and I couldn't breathe. I unlocked the door and walked into my room.

It's still hot!

I frowned and walked out of my room, I stumbled at the corridor. Abruptly I stopped at the room opposite to mine as I felt cool air coming out of it from the gap between the doors.

"Woo- Someone turned on the air conditioner in this room!" I said evilly before I banged the door opened.

First step into the room, so cool, just nice for a person after a hot bath. I raised up both my hands and shouted, "this is so damn nice!"

Suddenly, I felt a stare, I put down my hands and looked to the direction. "Why're you looking at me?" I pointed at myself as I asked the man who's lying on the bed.

"Jimin-shi! I'm asking you a question!" I put my hands on my hips as I stepped forward approaching him.

"W..what're you doing?" Jimin asked with his eyes widened. "Are you scared of me chim chim?" I began dancing in front of him.

"Are you perhaps drunk?" He asked. I stopped dancing and turned to him. "Do I look drunk to you?"

Then I stepped on my own feet and tripped. I fell onto his hard warm chest. He gasped and his face flushed red.

"S..sorry!" I giggled at my stupidity and adjusted my position until,

I felt something hard against my butt.