You again?

I woke up in my white room wearing my pink pajama booty shorts and a concert tee. I half opened my eyes to notice the sun streaming into my room from my balcony doors that just so happened to be placed across from my bed so whenever the sun was up, I was awake. I roll over in my bed a notice the time on my clock 11:17am it read. Uh yah, Im skipping today. 

When I got home from dance last night I had been so tired I had fallen right into bed and into a sleep. I was whipped. 

After lying in bed for about an hour and reading over texts asking where I was, I decided not to answer any of them and just get up and get break fast. So i crawled out of my black ikea bed and slipped into my favorite ROOTS sweat pants and padded into the kitchen. I looked around the kitchen and then something caught my eye, A note and a Tiffany blue box. I walked over to where the note was sitting. 

This was outside our door and was adressed to you. I didnt open it but make sure it isnt a bomb.

xx lejla

I studied the box and looked at it, I even shook it. I usually dont accept presents from mysterious senders. But I felt the need to open this one. So I went over to the kitchen knife block and took out the black scissors we have stored in there also. I picked up the scissors and walked over to the mysterious package. I carefully placed the scissors in the side of the box and started cutting the tape. When the boxs edge had been cut I placed the scissors on the table and opened up the box.

I almost fell over. It was the 150$ hat I had wanted from a store in a mall I had gone to before the crash. I had gone with Colten, And I didnt have the money for the hat at the time. Here it was, staring me in the face. Wolf fur, with ears and long ear flaps that led to mits. All real fur, and the inside was silk. I took the out out and from the inside of a mit a letter dropped out. 

Dear jo, I know this is a weird time to deliever a package but you werent up so i left this outside your door. I hope you got it and some panzi didnt steal it. Anyway, I miss our talks and our walks. Text me when you can. I miss you. Colten.

This was from Colten? I havent talked to him since I walked in on him mauling that girls face off. I hated him for so long. Why did he finally decide now was a good time to talk? Did he think he was going to buy my love with a hat?? umm... no dont think so. Pleased with his offering I accepted the hat and put it on, I walked back over to my bedroom and picked up my phone. I opened Coltens contact and sent a quick message to him. 

After being distracted for so long I remembered my main reason for going into the kitchen, breakfast. So i dropped my phone into my pocket and walked over to the kitchen to make some pancakes. 

After I made my pancakes, I walked over to the couch and sat down. I turned the TV on and flicked through channels untill I found Destination truth. I sat on that couch for a few hours untill i felt my cheeck being cushioned by the fuzz on the hat I had recently been given. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

_______in a dream 

I felt my body being picked up and moved. I slightly opened my eyes and noticed I was being carried to my room. Then I smelt hollister cologne. A guy was moving me? I opened my eyes more and noticed a grey sweater around me and my face burried into his chest. I looked up and saw hair flicked to the side and brown eyes looking forward. It couldnt be. NO. Jacob.? The person I met last night... 

"Jacob?" I quietly spoke. I know That I dont know this guy, but I just needed to know who it was carrying me. 

"Your awake?" He said. We stopped walking.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!??" I practically yell. Ya I was half awake but, come on, a complete stranger whom I met the night before.

"Jo, calm your shit, he is here because he said he needed to see you." a voice from behind said. I immediatly recognized it as Lejla.