The begining again

Hey guys okay i know i havent been on for awhile but i just got an ipad for christmas so now i can write whenever where ever so i am sorry for making u wait!

__________________

A knock sounded on my door. they where here. Colten and his friend. I stood from the couch and walked to the door to see Colten with his usually flippy hair, and a familiar face standing next to him. I looked them over quickly. Colten was in grey semi skinny jeans (which i admit he looked pretty fucking good in) and he wore a navy blue and white striped shirt that fitted him perfectly so it showed his muscles. As for his friend, he wore black jeans a blue top and a white and red varsity jacket. His hair was dark brown and slight high lights. Only noticeable in the light.

"Hi Colten" i say with a smile "and hi... Coltens friend" i said still smiling but eyeing who ever he was a little cautiously.

"JOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Colten screams wraps me in a hug and twirls me around. I felt a light pink rise to my cheeks.

"Want to introduce me to your friend?" I ask letting go of Colten and eyeing his friend.

"Oh yah um, Jojo this is Jacob, Jacob.." He paused to look at him. "Jojo." He said turning back to me. I saw a flash of something in his eyes but it went as fast as it came.

Jacob. His face. How familiar it is. The guy from the parking lot after dance. The one who got ahold of my charm bracelet. Thats where he is from.

"I believe we have met already." Says Jacob giving me a wink.

"Really? How?" Asked Colten.

"I ran into her outside of her dance studio." He says eyeing me up. I notice I was staring him down and he looked pretty smug so to change it up i sent him a death glare. He flinched.

"So uh, want to go downtown?" Asked Colten, obviously sensing the tension between Jacob and i. I didn't trust him. Not one bit. Great, now I'm sounding like dr.seuss.

"Sure. I have a store to raid." I say reverting my gaze back to Colten and flashing a small but reassuring smile.

"American eagle?" Colten asks. He still remembered my favourite store.

"You know it." I say giving him a genuine smile. I saw him relax a bit. Its good to kno he still cared enough about me to not want to make me mad or sad.

"Alright, lemme just go get my wallet and phone and we c-"

"YOU HAVE LASTED THIS LONG WITH OUT YOUR PHONE BY YOUR SIDE!" Colten suddenly yells.

"Umm... Ya" I say, I was kinda confused, I know I have my phone on me 24/7 but still.. It wasn't that big of a deal when i didn't... Right?

"Well I'm going to get my phone now if you don't mind.. " I say trailing off at the end and walking to the couch where my stuff lay. It was then that I noticed I was still in Sweat pants and a concert tee. I grabbed my phone put it in the pocket of the sweat pants and bent over, in the process realizing the guys had a nice view of my ass, and i put my hair into a quick high ponytail. For a lazy look, i looked pretty good.

"Okay," I turn back to to the guys noticing that their mouths where practically hanging open.

"If you want to shut your mouths before I do, we can leave." I say walking towards them and grabbing my keys off the table, I walk out of the apartment i share with lejla and i lock the door.

"So, where too first?" I hear Jacobs voice ring in.

"Anywhere I guess, you guys can choose." I say giving a sweet smile to Both boys. I tookout my phone and sent a message to lejla just to let her know where i was going.