Derek.

I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. I couldn't get help. I was stuck. Sitting in this dark room. On a chair. With this creep only centimetres away. Alright so he was going to teach me manners. Fine if he wants to play. Then i will teach him the rules.

"So my little butterfly.." He says stroking my cheek with his thumb "What am I going to do with you?" He says. "Well we are going to have a play time in this bed right here." He said turning the lights on and noticed i was in a dark and Grundgy room. There was a lamp in one corner, a queen bed that didn't look to comfortable, a door, and me. Sitting in a wooden chair. My arms tied behind me.

"Derek," i say with my sweetest tone. " I will never have sex with you ever!" i say sending him glares.

Then he does the unexpected. He pulls a 22 caliber shot gun from his pocket of his jeans.

"You will do as i say. Or you'll die." Okay, so thats the game.

I just need him to turn around so i could use my long yet powerful legs push him to the ground. I can easily beat some one up with my legs. And the fact that i was tied to this chair made it easier.

"Hey! whats that!" i say nodding behind him. As he takes his hand away from my cheek, he turns around and thats when i take action. I stand up and kick him over. Letting him fall on his face. Then i take the chair and smash it against the wall. I quickly run to him and stand on top of him digging my shoes into his back breaking a few of his ribs. Then i grab his gun and kneel beside him and put the gun at his temple.

"Dont fuck with me." I snarl then i take the gun and lurch it forward knocking him out. I put the gun in my sweatpants pocket and wipe my hands together like it was nothing. As i reach the door, i open it and look out into a forest. Where the fuck am i? Before i leave, i turn around to make sure he's still out. He is. So i run out and close the door. With his gun still in my pocket.

As i walk out the metal door, i notice im in a forest, despite how i feel, i cant help but admire the beautiful greens, browns and the sunlight pouring through the leafs. I had been in that room for a bit. I take out my phone and pull up the music list. I plug in my wireless ear phones that are always in my pocket. I plug in the sensor and click chasing cars by snow patrol. I put it on full blast and notice i have 30% battery left, i turn my phone on hold, and decide to walk straight hoping to get out of this unknown forest.

As i walk along the beautiful greens, i cant help but admire them. I felt like i had died and gone to my heaven. I see a bird fly across and look at the beautiful blues of its feathers.

Suddenly i see it, a foot print, a foot print coming from the left. That means if i had been carried all the way to the room, they didn't think about covering their tracks. I look away from the track and notice a line of them leading farther to the left. I turn and follow them, i am hoping to get out of this forest, even though it is beautiful.

A few songs later i find my self in front of a high way, highway 24, perfect i knew where i was, i was 30 min away from central new york. I start heading in the direction the sign that said "new york city 20 kilometres south" and look behind me to see if any cars where coming that i could hitch hike. None. So i hike up my sweats, and start walking along the deserted road. I didn't know what time it is, because usually this road is humming with cars passing by and the noises of honks, but today, it was deserted. Just my luck.

As I walk along the rode with my music, I cant help but reflect and think about last night, what if i stayed with Colten and Jacob? Would this still happen? Probably not. Would i have got drunk off my ass and fucked Colten or Jacob? Probably. Either way, i would be fucked. Who am i kidding, i am fucked. Im alone on a deserted road and I have no idea where i am going.

I feel lost. I wonder if linda is okay. I wonder if she has told Lejla that I'm missing, i wonder if she knows i am missing.

I shake these thoughts from my head and keep walking, walking a little faster, i am thirsty and cold and tired and i want to go home. So, i hold my head up high, and walk straight ahead, hoping i make it home.

Linda's POV

" SHES WHERE WITH WHO?!?!" Lejla screams, as soon as i got out of the hospital, i made my way to lejla's and Jojo's to tell lejla about what happened.

"Somewhere, and I dont know with who." I tell her.

"Well fuck! She could be dead for all we know." She says letting a tear slip from her eye.

"Lets try and stay positive." I say trying not to scream, whoever had her was going to pay.

"Well, what are we going to do? We can't just sit here and pretend like our best friend is missing and she is going to come back alive and well. That rarely happens." She says.

"I know, we are going to have to do that though, there is nothing we can do. We don't know who took her, we have no idea where she is. And we haven't even talked to her." I say, i really missed her, and i had no idea where my best friend was. I cant imagine what lejla must be feeling, they have been friends since kindergarten. And they have been inseparable since.

Im going to kill who ever has her.

Lejla's POV

My best friend is missing. Shes gone. Un heard of. Off the charts. Gone. Lost. Possibly dead. I feel like dieing. I feel like i should be out there tracking her down. She has never gotten into to much trouble. But she has always had that back talking, bitch streak in her. Shes only been suspended 6 times, most of those not even that bad. And now shes missing.

Jojo's POV

Im in the middle of no where, im still on the fucking high way, and my ipod is dieing. FML. I haven't seen a sign in ages and it is starting to get dark. I wonder if Linda is looking for me? Im lost and im cold. Help.

Linda's POV

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR COLTEN." I sneer. This dick must know where Jo is because i saw the way he looked at her when i picked her up from the club and he definitely had some kind of shit up his sleeve.

"Make me." He says. Okay, i will. I get out of my black camaro and stride over to him. Then i grab his wrist yank it behind his head and push it down. He was screaming in pain.

"Are you coming now?" I say in a fake sweet tone.

"Y-y-es" he musters out.

"Good." I say leading him over to my car with his hand and head still in my grasp. As we reach the car i open the door and push him in. Then i lock the back door and walk over to my drivers seat. Lejla decided to stay at the apartment incase Jojo appeared, but quite frankly, i don't think thats going to happen. Shes probably dead, or lost, or lost and dead.

"Where the fuck are we going." Colten demands.

"Somewhere private." I sneer. I really hated this boy. I don't like people fucking with my other half. I told him not to hurt her, and he did.

"Where. Are. We. Going." He hisses back.

"Did you not hear me or are you deaf?" I screech. The rest of the way was silent. He didn't even move.

Once we were Bout 10 minutes away from my destination i saw this figure laying on the side of the road. It was a girl, i could tell because her hair was long and off the side, but it was wet. As we got closer i noticed, it was wet with blood. I quickly pull the car over and here Colten mumble Something but i didn't catch it. As i pull over a few feet in front of the the body, i see something that made my heart stop and tears flow from my eyes. It wasn't a face that was unfamiliar thats for sure, and it was the last person i wanted to see this way.