The end of The beginning.

- 4 months later - 

"BITCH IM HOMMEE" I scream. Its been 4 months since the accident. Since Colten. Since I had been expelled. Since I was kicked out. Since my life came to a halting stop and my walls went up.

"Hiii twinsie!!" My non biological twin says back. Lejla. Not only is lejla my twin, roomate, other sister, and best friend but she also keeps me sane.  Lejla and I started living together after my accident. Once I got out of the hospital her and I agreed to live together in a small 3 person appartment. We bought it 1 month ago, and moved out together. So far, rent and taxs have been resonable, and because we work as hostesses at Blackies bar and grill, the pay has been fine.

"Soo how was school??" lejla asks sitting down on our couch. "Good... and why exactly didnt you go?" I say, Lejla rarely ever missed school. She was the good half of me. "Well..... " she started. " I woke up and just decided that I didnt want to go today." she stated. "SO" she continued, "What did we learn today?" She still thought I payed attention in class. Ha. "Well for starters, we learned the pathagerum theorum in math, and we studied the human growth cycles." "wow.. you payed attention! IM SO PROUD!" she screamed. "NO, i made that up. " I say giving her a goofy grin.

"Im going to go call Alice." she said hanging her head low.  She honestly thought I would pay attention?? Yah right. As she went to go call Alice a school friend, I walked into the kitchen and into our fridge, I grabbed an apple, thinking about eating healthy. I thought again and put it down, closed the fridge and grabbed a bag of chips. Im a lucky girl who can eat anything she wants and not gain a pound, and I take advantage of it while I can. I walked back to the living room and plopped down on the couch and flipped to Jersey Shore. I looked at the time and noticed it said 5:45. So I decided to take a little bit of a nap before I head off to dance. 

I put my chips away and went back to the couch to curl under a fuzzy blanket and fall asleep. Once I found my blanket I fell into a deep sleep.

-IN the dream-

"Jo please?!"

"NO! what dont you understand about that simple word!" I was angry.

"The part where you say yes." The voice said.

"Ass hole." I muttered. I was in a park, sitting on a bench with someone. I couldnt recongnise the voice and they where blurred in my dream. So I couldnt make out who they where either. They obviously wanted me to do something for them though.

"Please..." The voice said. Then I noticed the blurry figure leaning in as if to kiss me. When I could feel their breath on my lips I turned my head In rejection. Before they could stop me a got up and bolted away, tears streaming down my face. What ever we where fighting about had hurt me. I felt a growing pain in my stomach before I collpased.

-End of dream-

"JO! Come on! get dressed and get in your damn car! Its 6:30 Your going to be late!" I hear lejla screaming at me

"SHIT!" I yell throwing off the blanket and bolting to my closet to get the skin coloured tights, navy blue body suit, and black yoga shorts out. I throw them on my bed, strip my clothes and throw on the uniform. After I get dressed I grab my dance bag and Bolt out the door grabbing my keys and yelling a good bye.

--------------------------------

" 5 6, 5 6 7 8! GO GIRLS! PIROETE, JAZZ, SQUARE, PATA BERET, STAG, ENCOURAGE!" My dance teacher was screaming to the tune of Sheibe by Lady gaga. 

"Okay STOP!" She yells, stopping the music signaling for us to stop dancing.

"GIRLS! YOU NEED TO POINT YOUR TOES AND GET AIR ON YOUR STAGS! IT LOOKS LAZY! YOU WANT TO KEEP THE AUDIENCE ENTERTAINED DONT YOU!" She's tough. "FROM THE TOP!" 

I go back to top stage left corner and take second position. The music starts. My heart leaps to the beat. Dance is my passion. Ever since the accident it has become the one soothing thing for me. I continue the lead doing a perfect split jump and perfect chamberai's across the room. I take my place at the front of a triangle to lead in the piroetes. I spin out of the triangle going into my jazz turns. I stop in unison with everyone else and start perfect pata berets . After the courus of the song, everyone ran off and I ran to the back of the stage and take my place for a stag jump in center stage.

The music cuts off.

"GIRLS! CLASS IS OVER! EVERYONE STAY BUT JOHANNA." my teacher screams. Why did everyone but me have to stay? 

There where groans and moans through out the class as they all headed over to the teacher. I walked over to where my hoodie and phone was sitting and sat down. I wasnt going to be the best dance in my class and just miss a meeting... even though it wasnt ment for me. 

"okay girls," she began " we have the bedazzled championships coming up in less then 1 month. If you dont step up your game you are all going to be kicked off our dance team! do you wan that to happen??" she was met by silence "Didnt think so. Got it??" she asked "get it." I said to fill in for the silence. "Diss missed." She said.

The rest of the girls filed out of the theater. I was last, as always. I walked out into the gold brisk night and hoped into my navy blue lexus convertible and plugged in my phone to blast tunes to on my way home. 

"Missing some thing?" I heard a voice come from behind me. I jumped.

"Excuse me?" My face was met with blue eyes and brown hair swept to the side. 

"I said Missing some-" I cut him off.

"I know what you said. Who are you?" I said.

"Im Jacob." he said. 

"Well Jacob. I have places to be so if you wouldnt midnd stepping back from the c-" he cut me off this time.

"Actually, Jo, You are forgetting something." he let a cheeky grin slip on to his face. This guy was seriously getting on my nerves.

"How do you know my name." I spat.

"Who doesnt know the girl that was crashed into a motor bike, then kicked out of her house and cheated on. All in the same day." He was challenging.

"Dont bring up my past." I spat. I hated this guy already with a passion.

"Not an issue." He turned to leave. He stopped short in his tracks. "Oh and dont forget this." He tossed my gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet over his shoulder at me. How did he get this?

Before I could question he was gone. I was once again alone in the parking lot of the dance theater. Before my brain could wonder off into never land, I cranked Niggas in Paris and drove home. Disturbing as many houses as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

  hey guys,  this is wat Jo,or jojo looks like..  this is her friend lejla. this is jacob.

this is colten...

hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!! promis to upload next week! if you want to add anyone to my story or if u want to see pics of characters inbox! thanxxx