Um.. Hi?

Jo's POV

"HE DID WHAT!? THEY DID WHAT?!?!" Linda shouts on her bed almost knocking off the salt and vinegar chips we were eating.

After linda picked me up we headed back to my house to get some comfier clothes for me then headed to her house. We where now sitting on her bed eating chips and watching mean girls. We loved this movie.

"Yah! I know right, like do they think i will just fall into their arms like that?" I say grabbing a chip and stuffing it in my mouth.

"Dear god. I swear i will cut off their penises next time i see them." She says with a death plan almost showing in her eyes like a movie.

"Haha don't worry, i can take care of them." I say winking.

"What are you gonna do?" She says grabbing 4 chips and jamming them in her mouth.

"Haha you hungry pig." I say between giggles. "Well first, they already want me so, I'm going to give them a chase. Their gonna have to work for me. I don't come easy." I say looking at linda.

She just stares back and says nothing. Then she leaps forward and hugs me so tight with all her strength. I slowly started loosing air.

"Lin- lin- linda..... Need.... A-a-air t-t-tt-to live." I slowly muster out.

"Oh sorry. " she says immediately letting go. " I'm just so proud." She says wiping a fake tear from her eye.

"Alright..." I say sticking out my tongue.

"Pika pika, PIKACHU!" My phone starts ringing. I quickly jump off the bed to where the cracked blackberry was sitting.

"Hello?" I say picking up the phone and putting it to my ear.

"Hey darling." I immediately recognized that voice.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spit.

"Exactly what i asked for in the club." His stupidly low voice says.

"Well keep dreaming because you ain't going to get it." I say

"Is it Colten?" Linda mouths. I nod a yes. She waves her hands in the air in a circular motion. Signalling to put it on speaker. I do as instructed.

"Why not babe?" He says. Linda knits her eyebrows together and lets out a growl. She has hated Colten since he cheated on me.

"First of all, don't ever call me babe. And second of all, you are a lying, cheating prick. And i will never go out with you again. Let alone have sex. You where the biggest mistake i ever made." Its hard to believe i just said all that to someone who was my best guy friend for so long. I look up to linda giving me a thumbs up. This chick is sooo weird.

"Ouch. That hurts, but they always say to accept the hurt from loved ones."

"They never say that Colten." I say.

"Worth a shot. Hey i have song for you." He says lifting his voice.

"What is it?" I say obviously knowing his answer.

"Want you back by Cher lloyd." I can almost feel his smirk that i cant see.

"Where'd you get that one? Facebook."

"No..." He says trailing off.

"Fuck you." I say then I hang up. He is so original! Note the sarcasm.

"Wow.. He's a dick." Linda says standing up.

"I know." I say standing up as well. "Where are you going?"i say as i watch linda leave the room.