𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Börja om från början

Like the fucking flash if you needed a
comparison.

I wander the halls for the remainder of lunch and still couldn't find him, even checking classrooms but when he didn't show up to lessons i assumed he had just skipped school.

•••

When i assumed he skipped class, i was right, not only did he skip the remainder of that day, but the next one too judging from what Noah and Alex had told me. He also hadn't texted me back.

So my fun-filled day out with mom was actually a worried-filled outing, constantly wondering where my best friend had hidden himself away from the world.

Why did he even get so mad? It was obvious the guy was joking.

Unless it's true.

If it is true, sucks to be him because Scarlet is literally a living, breathing STD playground. But thats for him decide if he wants to take a trip to the health clinic or not.

The rest of the day went by painfully slow and I couldn't help but think it was because Charlie qualified for a missing persons form to be filled out on him.

I sent a text to Noah, Alex and even found Harvey on facebook just to ask if they knew of his whereabouts.

I swear if he was playing hide and seek with just me, knowing how anxious i can get, I'll literally murder him.

Both Alex and Noah didn't know anything, but Harvey offered some promising news about a big race tonight at the basin.

I guess i'll go get ready.

•••

The races at the basin always attracted  fewer people because of the higher chance of police busting us, but there was more money to be made since the high-ballers show up.

This was my first time showing up without Charlie by my side for a long time, so i chose a ever so slightly more conservative outfit which consisted of a pair of blue mom jeans, a white cropped tank top and a pair of white trainers.

Despite showing less skin than usual, all eyes were on me.

I scanned the line of parked modified cars, looking for Charlie or Harvey, which ever could be found first.

Of course the lanky blonde mechanic was the first one to be spotted.

I practically zoomed over to him, to be honest i think i even scared him a little when i prodded him on the arm as he leant over his ford's engine.

"Oh shit, its just you" Harvey said, pushing back his hair using his cap.

"Yeah, yeah, hi to you too Harv" i rolled my eyes with a smile. "Have you seen Charlie yet?"

"Yeah, kind of, he seems pretty fucked off though so i don't know if you'd want to approach him"

"Please have you met me? Just point me in his direction"

With that being said i took off in Charlies last known direction as if this was a mission.

I don't know why Charlie thought he could hide from me, as if i wouldn't hunt him down like a dog.

Why was he even hiding from me in the first place?

I spotted him stood by himself yet close by to some others, a lighter in hand and a cigarette between his lips. I quickened my pace and grabbed his bicep as i zoomed by, dragging him with me, away from any potential listeners.

"Care to share where you've been Mr King?" I asked playfully as i crossed my arms across my chest.

"Why does it matter to you?" Charlie exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"Woah, calm down big boy, whats with the attitude?"

"I'm just saying its none of your business"

"Is this about what was said about you and scarlet in the cafeteria?" I rolled my eyes "you know he was just joking"

Charlie looked up at the sky and pulled at his hair.

"Unless it wasn't a joke?" Is this was hurt feels like?

Charlie just looked at me, face as blank as a piece of paper.

"To each their own Charlie, but what the actual fuck? Are you not going to say anything?"

"Just mind your business yeah?" Charlie bit out before storming off  towards his car.

I watched him throw it in reverse and speed out of here. Leaving me here alone.

He said he wouldn't ever leave me.