f o u r t y n i n e

i looked down at my phone and there were a lot of text messages from numbers i didn't even know i had. i opened a few of them and they were fans, but how did they get my number?

i went to my voicemails and scrolled down until i saw one from y/n.

"finn, please." she was sobbing, i had no idea holy shit. "we're so worried about you. don't do this to me. i'll leak your number if you don't answer my next call. i need you here with me, please. co-" then it randomly hung up.

"shit." i stood up and the officer questioned me.

"i gotta go, now." i said.

"why? where??" he wondered.

"i have to go back! y/n's going insane! come on!" i yelled, once i said y/n his face lit up and he got up from the curb.

"alright let's go." he said. he opened the back door then got in the front and started driving.

"what about amaya?" i remembered.

"you don't know her." he looked at my in the rear view mirror. i was confused by that because it could mean multiple things but i just shook my head.

"gps?" he asked me, then i gave him my phone with the route to my house.

i eventually fell asleep in the back seat and before i knew it we were at my house. it was 5 am so the sun was just starting to come up.

"y/n's in there?" he asked me.

"yeah." i said, my voice was all groggy and i needed water so i got out of the car and walked inside.

i took a sip of water then quickly downed my whiskey that i had in another bottle before the officer came inside.

i saw a light turn on from up the stairs then y/n walk down.

"FINN!!" she yelled, then ran into my arms. i didn't crack a smile or anything, i'm not sure why. but i did hug her back.

"where the hell were you? you had me, no US worried sick you bastard." i obviously wasn't gonna tell her. just then, my mom walked down the stairs, y/n definitely woke her up.

"finn where the fuck were you? and where's amaya?" my mom said. her makeup was smeared and she looked a mess.

i heard a knock at the door, which was obviously y/n's dad so i decided to tell her.

"hey y/n.. there's something i need to tell you." i said as i walked towards the door.

"oh no. what?" she asked.

"uh, you know what why don't you just see for yourself." i then made her walk to the door with me then i opened it.

"holy shit." y/n said. they both hugged then her dad told me they were going to go somewhere alone to talk.

i ignored everything that my mom said and told her i didn't take amaya with me, which, she knew i was lying. she could see right through me.

later that night there was a knock on my door. i checked the time and it was midnight so my mom and dad were sleeping. i opened it to see y/n there, i didn't roll my eyes or tell her to go away, i just looked at her then before i knew it we were kissing once again.

"shit." she said as she pulled away from the kiss.

"what's wrong?" i asked. "here come in." we both then sat on my bed, there was an awkward silence for almost 15 seconds before she sighed heavily.

"is everything okay?" i asked her. i put my hand on her inner thigh and she whispered yeah.

i was really confused, with what was wrong with her and also my feelings for her. i really thought i was done with her but here i am..

she looked up at me and her face was full of sadness. i had sympathy for her even though i didn't know what was wrong.

"my dad wants me to move with him to south florida." my heart basically dropped when she said that, i hate to admit it but i was just starting to like her again.. or, love her...

"wait, what?" i asked.

"yeah.. he wants me to completely start over. like, with everything including a boyfriend." she said.

"so we can't even see eachother at all? not even a long distance?" i asked kind of getting snappy.

"no." she fell into my chest and i hugged her tight since this was probably the end.

"when are you leaving?" i quietly asked her.

"in the morning. i better go pack." and just like that she was in her room packing. she tried to come in my room a couple times later that night since we were both wide awake, we both knew this because we could hear eachother from our rooms. i didn't let her come in because i didn't want to get more attached to her knowing i won't be able to see her ever again.

maybe if i hadn't been a psycho and ran off with my cousin and got into that accident this wouldn't be happening..

-the next day-

i woke up in the morning and checked the time, it was 11. right when i woke up the first thing my mind went to was y/n. i got up to go pee but stopped at my door when i saw a paper had been slid under my door.

i picked it up and it was folded in half, the outside said 'from y/n.' oh my.

a/n: sorry this is short i haven't been in my mood lately :)