f o u r t y o n e

Finn's POV:

i saw y/n run downstairs then i heard the door slam and my mom running after her and yelling.

"well aren't you going to get her? what the hell finn?!" my mom yelled. my dad went to his room and slammed the door, he wasn't getting into this.

"fuck." i muttered. i wasn't sure what to do, so i went into my room and locked the door with my mom still screaming her head off.

the girl that i was with jumped out of my window when y/n and i starting arguing, i know that because i went in my room to tell her to leave in the middle of it but instead i saw her jumping out of the window. i'm assuming she's okay because it's not a big jump and she probably landed on the snow that was piling up outside, more by the minute.

"fuck you." i heard coming from outside of my window. i walked over to see the girl and she was flipping me off. whatever.

my mom was pounding on my door to go find y/n, it's like she loves her more than me.

i put on some pants and a hoodie and opened my door to see my mom on the verge of crying. i didn't say a word to her, instead i just walked past her and outside.

i walked all around the neighborhood screaming her name when i looked to my right and saw a girl coming out of her house, calling my name.

goddamn, i don't have time for a fan.

i kept walking as she kept calling my name.

"i know where y/n is." she yelled. i stopped walking and looked at her.

i was standing in the middle of the street while she was behind me to my right standing at the end of her drive away so we were yelling back and fourth.

i jogged over to her and she was smiling widely, she must be a fan, how else would she know my name.

"hope." she put her hand out in front of me so i could shake it, i did, just because it was the polite thing to do but i didn't say my name since she already knows it i guess.

"hope. hope, you're y/n's friend? she always talks about you." i said.

"yeah well, we're not exactly friends right now, long story." hope said.

"oh right. you kissed her, correct?" i kind of said with an unwanted attitude.

"uh, it was a mistake but i know where to find her." she said, quickly changing the topic.

i started to walk into the street again and i motioned for her to walk with me to find her, but she just stood there shaking her head no with a scared look on her face.

y/n's POV:

i left. i did it. i'm not going back, and i stand by my word.

when i ran outside i immediately ran to the grave yard that my mom and brother are at. i didn't go by my mom since i didn't care, i went to my brother.

i felt like i needed my brother in this time, he would've been here for me unlike my mom.

once i got to the graveyard there was a gate over the entrance as usual so i hopped over it not giving a fuck.

it was quite erie not gonna lie, but i was so angry i just kept walking.

i had no idea where sam's grave was, but i remember the night i visited my mom and sam's friend was there and we talked for awhile... oh my god... i forgot about him.

i walked over to the woods in the back of the grave yard where my mom's was and looked around for awhile. it was basically pitch black and i didn't have any sort of flashlight to help me so it was hard to see but i managed.

thankfully after a little while of looking i found it. i sat down in front of the grave and just stared at it. there was one single flower put down next to it, it wasn't from me.

"sam... gosh i have so much to tell you." i said quietly as i looked at his date of birth.

i really wish it was still that time. i wasn't alive back then but i wish it would've just stayed that way to be honest.

"to start off, i made a friend. but that's done. because she kissed me and now we're not friends. and finn and i, were done too. he hurt me really bad physically and mentally and now i have no where to go. i really need you now. i miss you more than anyone, sam." i said as my eyes started to flood with tears.

hope's POV:

"come with me." i said. finn and i went inside my house and into my room, since my mom wasn't home.

"okay how do we find her." he anxiously said as he sat down in a chair that was in my room.

i sat right across from him on my bed and we just looked at each other.

finn was looking at me straight in my eyes while i was doing the same. we started to lean in towards each other then felt his lips on mine.