✧ chapter thirty-one ✧

Começar do início

"Hey guys..." I said, rubbing my elbow. "How's it going...?"

"Pretty good." Louis swayed and giggled. "How about you?"

"I mean pretty good. Scary that I'm just over a quarter of the way through my first year of school to be honest." I shrugged.

Louis' eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows excitedly. Harry and I both finally made eye contact and furrowed our brows, before observing the boy again.

"It's almost Christmas!" He danced. Harry rolled his eyes before chuckling at his best friend.

"Lou it's only just November. And if you're talking about Christmas you can't forget about your birthday." He added. Louis stared at him for a few seconds, "Oh yeah!" He continued excitedly.

"Your birthday's on Christmas?" I asked Louis. He shook his head after calming down.

"Christmas Eve love." He winked.

"Okay bud let's get you some water." Harry chuckled, pulling Louis away. Before leaving he brought his lips to my ear, whispering "meet me in my room at twelve".

I widened my eyes and nodded, making him smirk and walk away. I turn around and scan the room for Chris. I saw him chatting to the man with the bleached curls and decided to head over.

As I approached Chris looked at me with a puzzled expression, looking behind me for, I presume, my "man candy".

"Hey you." I playfully punch Chris's upper arm. He laughs slightly before cutting himself off and muttering an "ow", rubbing his arm.

"Hey where's your man?" Chris questions. I shoot him a look as he chuckles lightly. "Firstly he's not my man, secondly he is tendering to Louis."

Chris sighs to himself, nodding in understanding. I smile at the other guy in our conversation as he confusingly watches our interaction.

"Ah Ari, this is Tom." Chris directs my attention to Tom as he gives me a cutesy smile. I scrunch my nose as I smile back, he seems like a cutie.

Chris, Tom and I engaged in a continuous conversation for most of the night, consuming our fair share of alcoholic beverages. We danced around the party and felt free to ourselves as a three all night.

As I stood nonchalantly, enjoying the music. I lifted my phone up to check my messages. I almost hissed in pain due to the brightness of my screen on my eyes and quickly turned the brightness down. I immediately noticed the time. 11:52pm. Oh shit, Harry wanted me to meet him upstairs soon.

I stare up at the ceiling, considering wether I was willing to make the trip upstairs to replace the fun I'm having down here. Obviously different kinds of fun but...

I turn to Chris and Tom quickly, as the pair sway dance together to a completely inappropriate song for the dance. I tap the two boys shoulders and they turn to me.

"I have business to attend too." I say, hugging them both. "It was super nice meeting you Tom, I'll see you around! Bye Chris."

The two waved as I danced away facing them, clearly not caring if I were to run into someone. I briefly noticed Chris mouthing something in my direction. He probably was asking me to update him on what happens. I gave him a thumbs up just in case he said something completely different to that and turned around to skip upstairs.

I passed Luna walking downstairs. I kept my head down as I wasn't mentally prepared to converse with her tonight. I continued upstairs to Harry's room and knocked lightly on the door when I approached it.

"Come in." His muffled voice called from inside the room. I stepped inside and leant on the door behind me to shut it. I stood with my body still against the door with my hands behind my back.