✧ chapter seven ✧

(Ariana's swimsuit)

Swimming

I enjoyed my breakfast happily with Byron and retired back up to my room to rest a bit. Byron told me he had to continue cleaning and completely denied me when I offered to help. So here I am, in my room, waiting for Byron to come take me down to the pool with him. I happily played on my phone for an hour before I was disrupted by a knock on my door.

Once I skipped over to the door and opened it gleefully, my attitude took a sharp U-turn as Harry's face was revealed.

"Sorry we don't take Girl Scout cookies this early in the day. Goodbye." I shut the door in his face- at least attempted to. Harry held the door open with his hand.

"Can I come in?" He asks as I stare at him, annoyance overflowing my features.

"No." I try and shut it again.

"It's not what you think."

"I don't care, leave me alone creep." I attempt one last time to shut the door and again Harry held it open.

"Keep the fucking door open." He barges into my room. I run back and jump on the bed, hiding under the covers.

I hear the door click shut and shortly after an added weight dips the end of the bed.

After moments of uncomfortable silence I peak my head out from under the covers, hiding again once he locked eyes with me.

"I was wrong you know." He starts. I scrunch my eyebrows to myself and roll my eyes.

"I mistook you as someone I thought you were, but it appears I was extremely wrong." He continues. My silence begs him to go on.

"I'm use to girls knowing who I am, what I'm like. Girls typically throw themselves onto me but you, you don't. It's intriguing and surprising to meet someone who doesn't want to fuck me." He mutters.

"Well you're a bit cocky aren't you." I say through my covers, possibly coming out more muffled than I expected.

"The sense of humour and backchat I don't like but everything else..." He chuckles, I feel him readjust himself on the bed.

"I'm saying that, I think we should have a proper introduction." The voice echoes around in my brain. I peer out of the covers, only exposing my eyes to him.

"I thought you already knew like everything about me." I fire, showing my disapproval through my squinting eyes.

"That's true, but it wouldn't hurt to learn some new things." He shrugs, eyeing me.

"I think knowing any more about me would be bad. You know too much already." I state, Harry's gaze flicked to his fingers as he played with them.

"Would it?" He smirks, taking in my gaze again.

My breath hitches as I hide myself under the covers again, mumbling a 'yes indeed' under my breath.

After a few moments I huff, taking only my hand out of the covers and sticking it out to him. "Ariana Rose Clarke, nice to meet you."

"Harry Edward Styles...pleasure is all mine." He shakes my hand and brings it up to his lips, kissing it gently. I peer out from the covers and meet his cheeky beam.

"Physical contact in that sense is a big no no." I snatch my hand out of his grasp.

"Okay Ari, when's your birthday?" He asks.

I watch him for a couple of seconds, trying to decipher his sudden persona. Bipolar, for sure.

"5th of February. How about you." I tell him, taking my upper body out from the covers.