The Conditioner Bottle

Watch the video first if you haven't, this story is inspired by it lmao.

Warning: this oneshot gets a bit spicy sooo, just skip to the 911 call when it gets to it if you don't wanna read the lemon lol, also warning because of Bakugou cursing😂

At first, it was a hot, sunny, normal day. After the whole class received a group project to work on, Kirishima convinced Bakugou to be his partner. To Bakugou's annoyance, Kirishima practically begged the blonde to let him come over, to which he reluctantly agreed, wondering whether or not he would regret it later.

They started out focused, but as time flew by, their productivity started to decrease. The heat was affecting them, and sweat dripped from their foreheads as they laid across the floor, trying their best to work on the project. But they couldn't take much of it longer, and they would soon no longer focus on just the schoolwork.

"Fuck... it's too hot in here." Bakugou muttered. He proceeded to open the windows in attempts to let in some air, but unfortunately it didn't seem to work.

"Don't you have an AC Bakugou?"

"Yeah, but it hasn't been fucking working." Kirishima unintentionally reminded him of the painful fact that the AC was broken.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know." Kirishima apologized and awkwardly laughed. Bakugou ignored him, but cursed before taking off his shirt in front of him. Kirishima felt that he shouldn't have been flustered by this, but he was. A red blush appeared on his face as he couldn't stop staring at Bakugou's abs. Bakugou noticed this and decided to tease him a little.

"Like what you see?" Kirishima's eyes shot up to Bakugou's, and his face turned even more red as he waved his hands around in embarrassment.

"N-no, I wasn't... w-we should probably finish up the project soon! Haha..." He didn't mean to stutter that much, but he did causing Bakugou to smirk.

After a while, they both decided that they wanted to order food, but to Kirishima's surprise, Bakugou contributed to cook. He decided to make spaghetti because that was one of the quickest meals he could make, despite it being messy and slightly hard to eat while doing a school project.

"Listen, I made some fucking spaghetti, eat it." Kirishima smiled and did exactly that.

"Thanks Bakubro, that's really manly of you!" Kirishima complimented, but to his disappointment Bakugou just scowled.

"Whatever." He then turned around to walk out the doorway.

"Wait, where are you going Bakugou? I thought you already got a plate of food." Kirishima questioned.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just getting more because my cooking is fucking terrific." He muttered before slamming the door behind him. A few minutes later, Kirishima was about to get up to put his empty plate downstairs when he heard Bakugou yell out.

"SHIT-" After the swear, Kirishima heard a loud crash. He ran out the bedroom door in concern and looked at the bottom of the stairs to see Bakugou on the ground, in pain and covered head to toe in spaghetti.

"Bro are you alright??" Kirishima yelled from up the stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?!" Bakugou held back a yell of curses when he lifted up both of his arms to see them covered in spaghetti.

"Fucking gross..." He attempted to get up, but stopped when he heard a snort from Kirishima.

"If you fucking start to laugh one more time, I will-"

"Pfft— sorry you just look hilarious." Kirishima seemed to wave off Bakugou's anger, causing Bakugou to become even more furious with him.

"Listen to me shitty hair, if you don't stop laughing I will fucking kill you. Now get your ass down here and fucking help me." Bakugou gave Kirishima a sharp glare, and Kirishima immediately stopped laughing and stood up straight.