Suzie do you copy?

June 28 1985

     I stood outside the entrance of the mall with the party waiting for Mike to arrive so we see a movie, but of course he was late again, he was coming all the way from El's place, from doing what exactly? Making out with her. That's my best bet. Though I wonder to myself if he'll even make it this time, this isn't the first time he's done it, but his excuse is always, "I was spending time with my girlfriend." Like anyone cares, it's just about the only thing he does, every single day, non stop, he doesn't care enough to spend time with his friends, hell, what if his girlfriend wants to spend time with her friends.

"Maybe we should just go without him." I said, I was getting tired of standing there with Bailey on my back.

"Just a little longer." Lucas told me.

"Ugh." I tilted my head back in annoyance. At this point I don't think I want him to come, I don't even want to hear him speak, he always has to drop some shitty comment or go on about El as if we don't know her. At this point maybe we don't, we barely even see her.

"You're late." Lucas said as Mike pulled up on his bike.

"Sorry."

"Again."

"At least he came this time." Bailey snarked. I sighed and put her down on the ground massaging my arm after, it doesn't hurt like it used to, it only get sore when I...that doesn't matter. But whatever happened to it probably should've gotten some kind of attention, it's probably healed the wrong way.

"We're gonna miss the previews." Will whined.

"Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it, let's go." Mike snarked.

"If you guys keep whining about it, nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." Lucas mocked.

"Just please stop talking, dude" Mike shoved Lucas towards the doors pushing him along.

"Let me guess you were busy," Lucas stopped and made kissing noises.

"Yeah, real mature Lucas."

"Oh El, I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with any of our friends." Will and Bailey giggled in the background.

"Come on you guys, it's not that funny." I said, I just wanted to hear less about Mike and Els relationship.

"Will and Bailey think it's funny." Lucas said.

"Whatever you say Lucas." Mike snarked. He looked back at Bailey who was still snickering then rolled his eyes. "Did you seriously have to bring her?"

"Yep." I responded plainly.

"She brings her everywhere." Lucas and Will said in unison.

"Yeah, but why us? Why can't she hang out with people her own age?"

"Why can't you talk to me directly? I know how to speak dummy." Bailey snapped, putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh I can, I just don't want to. And just so you're aware, you don't need to come everywhere with us."

"You're just mad I hang out with them more than you." I inhaled, I thought about intervening but what was the point? Neither of them were going to stop.