I - one

A.N. Helloooo~

I just need to warn you, before this story begins, this is BOYXBOY! As in two guys, as in gay!  Also there might be sex or sexual acts in the chapters to come, I'll make sure to warn you on the chapter, but, still, it'll be there. So if you don't like then don't read. Seriously.

You have been warned

Now please enjoy!

Chapter One

Ivory P.O.V.

"They’re gonna clean up your looks, with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you…" My chemical romance's song teenagers began.

I was sitting on the vanity of the half bathroom ensuite to my bedroom. An odd habit I had acquired over the years. I was just sitting there, staring into the mirror, looking at my porcelain skin, blue eyes and messy blonde hair. I stood about 5"6 and wasn’t particularly muscular, I mean i wasn’t a wimp but...okay I was a wimp. According to the girls at my school I was "cute" though, and man did their saying that piss me off.

"They said oh teenagers scare the living shit out of me…" The song continued. Man, wasn’t that the truth. I mean fuck, my third year of high school and I was still the most socially awkward piece of flesh you will ever meet.

I had just started at a new school; I used to go to a school a few blocks away from my house, that’s where my best friend went to school. He was awesome, the most accepting person you will ever meet. Hell, he knew more about me then I knew about myself. He figured out i was gay even before i did! Anyways, everything was all fine and dandy until the quarterback on our football team Jake Peters found out at the end of the ninth grade. He was some religious nut- an attractive religious nut- but a nut none the less.

He had always picked on me - shoved me in the halls, called me a fag, the typical shit - even before he found out about my sexual orientation. Once he had found out, everything just went to hell. He very kindly ended up giving me one concussion, two black eyes and a hell of a hard time. Near the end of the tenth grade he dished out a death threat, not one of the halfhearted ones, or the joking kind, no he was legit was planning to kill me, so...that meant good-bye school!

I switched to a school quite a ways away from my own house. It was a bit of a pain, having to get up an hour earlier to get to the bus in time, but the further away from Jake I could get, the better, even if it took an hour of bussing.

Although sadly there was a problem with this school too...Everybody though I was cool. Not a problem for most people, I know, but to me it was a major blow. I've always been a bit of an outcast, liked the bands people insulted and the television shows nobody watched. People at my old school though that I was weird, and I was okay with that, I liked not having to put up with all the popular kid's bull shit. I liked being able to just do what I wanted, when I wanted, where I wanted. Without Alex, sadly, I wasn’t as crazy or as open. When you first meet me, I'm quiet, sometimes a bit mean but not very open. Normally my "scene" style was enough of a hint, but man, these people where stupid.

The bimbo of a lead cheerleader at my new school Allie Bean had given up her slutly ways and had started flirting with me constantly. I had - of course - two nerds in all my classes, one of them approached me and I went along with it, no big deal, and right? Just another casual friend, but no, he was convinced we were best friends and so was his friend who's guts I hated. They both thought I was stupid and lucky to have them as friends.

Plus I had made a friend or two who I actually liked, but after getting to know one of them- Angelique- I found out she was actually sort of a total bitch, and I didn’t really have anything in common with the woman.