I Will Shamefully Lust

Jack's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm actually really glad I don't have that neck brace on. Or that cast." I told Alex.

"Me too. Now I can kiss you and tease you and not worry." He teased and kissed my jaw. I smiled down at him before Rian spoke.

"You know what sucks?" He asked.

"Huh?" Alex looked at him.

"Explaining to John tomorrow why we have no new songs when we comes up for that meeting." He explained.

"Oh god." Zack mumbled.

"Is there a way we could get a new song by tomorrow?" Alex asked.

"If it doesn't have guitaring like we usually have. I don't trust my hand with it yet." I said. He nodded.

"You guys have guitars in my basement." Rian said. We all nodded and stood, walking down. 

"Anyone have any good lyrics?" I asked.

"Rian and I wrote one the other day that's pretty good." Zack stated. Rian nodded and grabbed a notebook off a shelf, flipping a few pages, and handing it to Alex. He and I read over the lyrics.

"Awesome. I think I have a good melody for it, Zack and Jack you two start thinking of guitar and bass, Rian start drumming." Alex ordered. I laughed and picked up a guitar. We all sat together trying to figure out the sound and style before agreeing and writing it all down. Then we stood and put it together. We practiced the song for hours before Alex and I headed back to my house.

"Mom, we're home!" I yelled.

"Jack, there's no car in the driveway." Alex stated. I looked out the door before laughing.

"Oops." I tossed my bag down and kicked my shoes off before walking into the house. Not even a second later, Alex grabbed me and turned me around before pulling me to him and kissing me hard. I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed back. He pulled back a few minutes later.

"Would you think I'm absolutely insane if I asked to go up stairs and take all your clothes off?" He asked.

"Not at all." I stated before we practically fell up the steps and into my room. I pushed him against the wall and kissed his neck. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it on instantly, and pulled me by the hips so I was against him more. I ripped open his flannel button down and tossed it behind us. I kissed his collar bone and he started pulling my belt open and slipped my jeans off before reaching into my boxers. I gasped before pulling off his jeans and boxers, knowing he wasn't wearing a belt. He kicked the jeans off before dropping my boxers. I grabbed his leg so he wrapped his legs around me and I took us to the bed before laying him down and reaching into my bedside drawer and grabbing a condom and the bottle of lube. He grabbed the condom from me and put it on me before I grabbed the bottle. A put a bit in my hand before kissing him and slipping one finger into him. I watched his ever so slight discomfort for a moment before adding another finger,  moving them slightly. He bit his lip, trying to keep relaxed before I added another finger. He calmed completely and seemed to start enjoying it, so I put a little of the lube in my hand and put it over the condom before situating myself and slowly pushed into him. He closed his eyes and grabbed my hips making me trust more. I moved my hips on his, starting to go deeper and harder. He moaned slightly and kissed me, tangling his hands in my hair and pulling gently.

"Jack..." he moaned again and dug his nails into my hips. I burried my face in his neck and kept thrusting hard. "Jack, p-please... harder." He begged. I moaned and nodded, holding his hips and thrusting as hard as I could, making him practically scream.