BOYFRIEND? GIRLFRIEND?

EVANI'S POV

I looked at krish surprised. He never cursed or was irritated and annoyed. It seemed too real to be true. "What happened krish!?" I asked softly. "My ex happened! What does she want again and again!!?" He said frustratedly. "Say clearly krish..." I said softly yet firmly.

"My ex wants us to be back together. She has texted me more times than i can count about it. I'm so irritated right now. She cheated. She left and now she want us to be back together. What rubbish is she planning. I had been running bonkers over her even after the breakup where she did nothing but make fun of me and my trust and loyalty. She made me a joker at the tip of her hand for months! And now madam wants us to be back together. She has changed as she claims. Why is she so hell bent on making a fool out of me again and again!!" He yelled.

I looked at him shocked. He was usually a very calm, composed and an utter cheerful person who was rarely serious. If he was angry then something was seriously wrong. "Ok ok. Lets calm down first. Aadvik can you please get some juice or something cold for him! Please" i said and aadvik nodded and moved towards the serving area.

"Ok. Krish calm down and sit. Let me think. Drink this please" i told krish firmly handing him the glass of chilled juice Aadvik brought. He took it from me without a word and sat down thinking. I sat down quietly thinking for 5-10 minutes and then suddenly i got an idea. "I got it! I got it krish how we can solve your problem!! I got it!!!!!" I said excitedly.

The 3 boys looked at me like I've just gotten out of a mental hospital and still acting crazy! "Oh come on guys! Don't look at me like that. Krish don't you want to know??" I asked Krish. He nodded his head and said "yes.... But..." "No buts nothing. I know this will work. Now listen what we can do is....." I told them. And they looked at me like they were seeing a horror movie and the ghost stood right in front of them!

"Hey... What happened!?" I clicked my fingers in front of them to get them out of their stance. "You are....." Krish started. ".....pure evil." Aarush continued. "Now come on guys. I didn't do anything like that. I want to save my friend and i will do so. Let's do it krish" i said. We opened our phones and started sending texts back and forth till we had enough screenshots as proof.

"Thank you so much Evani. You did me a great favour. I don't know what i'd do if it weren't for you and your idea!!" Krish said gratefully. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes at him. "Krish. Didn't you hear. You. Are. My. Friend. And. I. Did. It. For. My. Friend." I said. I got up and said "you can treat me later. First deal with your ex! Now bye!" I went to meet tarika and aakansha near their class.

KRISH'S POV

She is amazing. She helped me in this time when i couldn't think about anything. Even i lost my calm and gkt very angry. Sanya has pestered me so much ever since the breakup. She cheated on me. Made fun of me. Made a fool out of me for god knows how many days or months and suddenly she wants an in again in my life! She wants to give us a try again and she had changed as she claims! Really? How can i ever believe that!!

Flashback.....

"....Now listen, what we can do is i can pretend to be krish's girlfriend and we would have a girlfriend boyfriend conversation where he would tell me about his ex texting him again and i would act like a typical girlfriend who is protective and possessive of her boyfriend. Then he can take screenshots and when ever she texts him, all be got to do is send her those screenshots and if she even texts me i can handle her. Don't worry. It will be fine krish. Lets start. You my friend will be free from that witch of your ex from now! I'm here for you" she said explaining the plan.

I looked at her shocked. It was a real evil plan and her brain worked amazing in this thing and we started texting back and Forth enjoying every second of it. Being dramatic and acting like we really really like each other. I finally took the screenshots of our chat. I felt good again thanks to this evil girl. Soon she went to meet her friends. "You really chose an evil and a really amazing girl idiot" i said smirking at the person sitting besides me with those eyes like a love sick puppy. Urghhhh makes me cringe. I patted his back and we stood up and went to our next class.