WEEKEND PLANS!!

EVANI'S POV

I came back to my room seeing aakansh arranging her stuff and tarika in the washroom getting freshened up. "So...... what's the plan for the night? Its weekend!!" I said to Aakansha. She turned towards me and just then tarika exited the washroom. "Ohhhh.... so ma'am remembers us and wants us to do something with her! So great so great" Aakansha said sarcastically rolling her eyes

I gave her the guilty puppy eyes and she again rolled her eyes. Tarika observing us chuckled and sat on her bed said "what do you wanna do? Party or movie night!?" She said excitedly. "Hmmm...... movie night. What do you say Aakansha but before that dessert party remember. My treat. Say!?" I replied. "AMAZINGGGGGG!!!" Both of them screamed in glee. I chuckled and shook my head these girls will not change. " so guys ill freshen and come. Get ready we are going to eat dessertsssss. Hey by the way you mind if I invite one of my friends?" I asked. They smirked and replied "yes sure. You can invite all. You know its your treat." I shook my head and proceeded to message Aadvik.

I freshened up and came back to the room seeing them all dressed and excited for my treat. I laughed and we all came out of the room laughing at our dumb and lame jokes. Outside the girls hostel we saw Aadvik waiting for us and once he saw us he waved at us. We all Walked towards the dessert cafe I went with Aarush sir. Coincidentally I haven't seen him since 3 days and to be honest I miss him a lot but I wont ever admit it cause I already crush on him which is bad as he is way above my league and would never like me back. I'm so happy as Aadvik instantly got indulged in our girl group with the 3 of them making so many hideous plans with and without and even against me!!!! God save me. We all had desserts and we girls headed back to our room.

Once inside I said "my laptop.... which movie? HP? 1st part?" "YESSSS" they said together. It was weird for me in the beginning but gradually I got adjusted to their behaviours of saying things together. We all cuddled up in a blanket with laptop in front of us in the centre and tons of smacks around us. We kept watching the movie very attentively. I wish I was this attentive in studies as well my whole life would've been so different. I sighed and looked at the 2 idiots only to be surprised to see them sleeping. I grinned as an evil idea came to my brain and I stood up and cleared everything and headed to my table to grab a black paint brush and paint. I came back and Drew some art as I call it on their face and I tried so hard to not laugh out loud and waking them up. I did everything and opened the camera in my phone and snapped a few pictures of them and came back to my bed.

I started looking at my messages since by now people probably think I've died or I live under a rock to not respond to their texts. I started putting stories and watched memes and started to reply to texts. I had a cup of super strong coffee so I understood I wont be getting any sleep. I started replying to dms when I saw Aarush sir replied to my story of a very funny video meme saying you are really funny. Damn. Ahahahahahahah. This is so good. Send me some memes to and after that he had shared a meme. I was bursting with happiness and glee HE THINKS I AM CUTE KYAAAAAAA- I felt heat creeping up my face which was not good I reprimanded my self and texted back thank you so much sir 😅😅🙈☺️☺️ I came back to my dms and was shocked to see a dm from satvik sir. I opened it and it read "hey" hey! HEY! What does 'hey' mean. I asked myself. I replied hello sir and by then Aarush sir had replied but my eyes were getting heavier so I couldn't see the text and slept like a baby.