CLASSROOM FUN!

EVANI'S POV

I woke up and got ready for college before heading to the mess for breakfast. i entered the cafeteria and met Advik. "hey nerd!" i greeted. "hey and pleaseeeeee stop calling me that i beg of you!!!!" he said. i inturn laughed and ruffled his hair and headed towards the food area with him following me. we collected our food and sat on the table and sat down talking about our assignments since we are in same class and course now.

after finishing our food, we headed towards the classroom. we entered the classroom and then looked at each other confused and stepped out of the class and saw if the classroom was ours or not. we again entered the class and asked one of our classmates, "whats going on? is it their class or ours??" i asked. "oh you forgot! today starts our joint class with the seniors remember genius!" she said in a duh voice making me smack my head.

"oh ok. thanks a lot" saying this me and advik headed to the benches and opened our notebook. suddenly someone sat next  to me and i turned my head to look who it was and it turned out to be Aarush sir. "Mornin'" i said making him turn to me in surprise. "oh hey! Morning. wassup" he replied.

"nothing  much just lecture things you know..... studying and sleeping and being bored and stuff."i said in a boring tone making him chuckle his cute yet sexy, warm chuckle. i think i'm developing a crush on him! oh shit... i shouldnt have a crush on him! he's my senior, my friend. he wont ever like me and i would like always get hurt. i better stop right now before i'm hurt too much since i dont want a repeat of the past. suddenly 2 pairs of fingers snapped in front of me making me snap out of my thought world and look at both my sides seeing aadvik and sir looking at me with confusion.

"What happened?" i asked raising my eyebrow. "well nothing just that you were looking in the front and didnt seem to acknowledge the proffessor entering the class and starting the lecture." aadvik said making me smack my head and curse myself internally. soon the lectiure started and the professor started giving us notes and after an hour when the lecture had finally ended and everybody was getting up he said "hey hey hey. not so fast. i got a few things to discuss. one, the book will be finished within a month and a half and we would have 3 months to go. so now we come to the second, we have assignments for everyone in both indivisual and group. i will decide the topics just for the group project which will be in course but not in the text book so you can call choose the topics within the textbook for the individual project and submit it to me before this month ends which means you have 15 days to do that. and also for the group project i'll allow you to choose your team as the project is practical but to make it intresting we will have a slideshow or video by the groups, any you guys can choose and present it in front of everyone. you will give me the group list within these 15 days as well. now i know i have bored you enough so off you all go" he finished. FINALLY!!! i thought. everyone stood up and started rushing out to the cafeteria since it was our break.

i packed my bag and look at Aadvik and Aarush sir seeing them ready and waiting for me. we all walked to the cafeteria, ordered food and sat down. we started disscusing the class and the course and the teacher. the food came and we all stopped talking and started eating our food silently in the noisy cafe. suddenly my phone pinged and i opened my phone and the color from my face drained. Anger filled inside me.