IT'S A DATE?

EVANI'S POV

"Can you give me your phone no.? So I can text or call you or if I had some work with you!" Sir said. "Sure. Here you go please. Feed your no. In my phone please." He took my phone and put his no and let it ring for a couple of rings and cut the call. I saved the no as AARUSH SIR. He suddenly snatched the phone from me and I was stood frozen there comprehending what the devil just happened! He handed me my phone back and I saw the contact no. saved as AARUSH👀☺️.

I looked at him shocked. "No need to call me sir please. Come on!" He said and I just nodded still in a state of daze. "Be ready by 7. I'm gonna meet you in front of your hostel. Now lets go." I smile and went ahead with tarika and Aakansha. I looked back at him and smiled widely and then started walking back to our room.

We all started working on our assignments and projects instantly and just got up to go and grab some lunch and came back studying. Tarika and Aakansha both were in my class except the joint classes with our seniors so I had no problem with working and studying some subjects with them. It was 5:30 when we finally completed it all. I lied exhausted out of my wits on my bed and closed my eyes but now before saying " guys wake me up in 45 mins please. Its very important." They merely nodded as they were also as tired as me.

I opened my eyes to see the time is 7:35. WHAT THE HELL. THESE IDIOTS DIDNT WAKE ME UP! I AM LATE!!!! I panicked and pulled a crop top and dangri out of my cupboard, and rushed to the washroom to freshen up and dress up. I quickly came out and let my hair flow on my back and took my phone, purse and some essential items with me and opened my phone to see the tine 7:05 PM. I ran outside to see him casually standing on the railing outside my hostel. He was looking really handsome while wearing a plain White shirt and ripped denims like me. He was busy looking at his phone but glanced up and his eyes met mine. He gave me his sweet smile and came towards me, standing right in front on me. "Hi. You look absolutely stunning." He said and I nervously tucked a stand of hair behind my ear. I could already feel my cheeks heating up.

But before he could see it I said "Lets get moving?" He nodded and we walked side by side to the restraunt

But before he could see it I said "Lets get moving?" He nodded and we walked side by side to the restraunt. We sat at a secluded corner and opened the menu but my attention was solely taken by the handsome and cute man sitting In front of me. How can someone look so sinfully good. Good lord! I some how took my glance off him after a lot of self control and ordered the first thing I saw on the menu as I couldn't comprehend anything still dazed by the man in front of me. He was smart, amazing, kind and so cute and handsome. In short he was a package and any girl would be lucky to be his partner. I know he wont ever choose a person like me so I don't think much about it. I left the hope long back. There are a lot of girls much more prettier, better and competent than me for him.

We stood up and gave our orders and came back to sit at the table. He looked at me intently and I felt like a thousand butterflies were stomping in my stomach. "Ok lets play 21 questions shall we!?" He asked. "Sure, you go first" I said quite excitedly.

"Hmm.... favourite colour?"

"Black and midnight blue. You?"

"Wow so precise. Same black and White too. Your turn!"

"Umm..... favourite food made by mom?"

"Urgh.... don't remind me. I miss home already. I cant wait to go back. I miss my family! But fine, she makes amazing food!"

"Choose one!!!!"

"Ok ok fine! Home made fire pizza and lasagna and In Indian pav bhaji and rajma chaval. You?"

"Practically anything my mom makes. I eat even the greens my mom makes which not many people do in my knowledge" I laugh and he laughs along with me.

Our food came so we had to go and take it pausing our little game. We picked our food up and came back to our table. "One minute" I said and stood up. He paid for our meals so I went to the cashier and took 2 juices and took them to the table handling one to him and keeping my juice besides my plate. "This wasn't needed you know!" He said in a teasing mocking tone. I smiled at him. "Lets continue the game!"