Chapter 61

I spent my days reading the books that Loki bought for me. Days had passed like a blur and I didn't even realize that the day of the party is slowly closing in.

Fuck... I need to prepare myself to look beautiful, working out, do a skin care routine, or anything else that I need to do but I just couldn't take my eyes off the book. The story was so good and I can't even put the book down for a minute!

I was in the living room, sitting comfortably on the sofa as I wait for the lunch to be cooked. I could smell all the here way the food that Loki is cooking that makes my stomach growls but I didn't move an inch from my position.

I was so engrossed while reading the book. My brows were slightly furrowed but my expression changed into something else.

I screamed.

I could hear some clattering from the kitchen before I saw Loki who looked like he ran the distance between the kitchen and the living room to where I am. I even saw him holding a gun that I didn't bother to think how he could take that with him in just a short period of time.

"What? What happened?" he asked, looking around as he loaded the gun. "Why did you sceam?"

He looked at me when he saw nothing around. My gaze went up to him and I gave him a mournful look.

"Padfoot died!" I cried.

Loki just stared at me. Probably my words haven't sink in on him and just watched me cry stupidly.

"I shouldn't have continued reading this book if only I have known!"

I heard Loki heaved a deep sigh before he put down the gun. He walked towards to where I was sitting, a small smile was on his face as he looked warmly at me.

He sat on the carpeted floor in front of me and gaze up to look at my face. Tuluyan na syang tumawa nang makita nang malapitan ang mukha ko.

"I thought that something happened." he said, trying to tucked my short hair behind my ears.

"Something did happen!" I insisted. "Padfoot died! He's my favorite character, fuck!"

Loki chuckled and put his chin on my thighs. He hugged me on the waist while still looking up at me.

"You're so cute..."

But I ignored him since I was still grieving.

"Malfoy is my second favorite. Is he gonna die in the end?" I asked

He grinned at me. "I'm not gonna spoil you."

I groaned. "Just tell me. So I can prepare myself at least." but he shook his head that made my eyes roll.

What a killjoy.

"What do you like about Draco? A lot of people dislikes him."

I closed the book and gave it to Loki. He took it from me and put it down on the coffee table before he returned to his position, wrapping his arms around my waist while his chin is on my thighs.

I started caressing his soft hair. Damn... I will always like the feeling of his hair slipping off my fingers. I always thought that men's hair were rough because they've been putting a lot of wax on their hair but Loki is different. His hair feels so smooth against my fingers.

"Draco is just misunderstood, Loki." I said as I continue on brushing his hair with my fingers.

"How could you tell?" he asked. "You haven't finished reading all the books yet."

I stared at him in the eye, trying to tell him what I wanted to with just a look.

"I just know..."