Everything Went Black

sorry for taking awhile to release this chapter
i've been working on other chapters and the story line

and my mental health has been shit lately

i've just been physically and mentally exhausted from summer workouts at my school and running on the weekends

i'm doing better tho

this chapter is ass
but whatever

Song: Better When I'm Dancing
Artist: Meghan Trainor

Katsuki slumped down in his seat and glared out the window. Everyone in class gave him some space. It seemed that he became extremely stand offish after having a fight with Izuku. It was almost like a routine. It didn't matter what they were fighting about; the whole class atmosphere would become tense after a fight. Everyone would be on the edge of their seats, preparing themselves in case another fight broke out. Most of their fights were never that threatening, but there was always the possibility of a bloody fight. No one ever wanted to instigate that.

Katsuki put his elbow on the his desk and glared out of the big glass window next to him. Katsuki glared at the trees that blew in the wind. They looked so free and peaceful. Trees had always looked wise and calm, even though they were inanimate. They were technically alive, however they also were not as alive as humans. Humans tended to forget how alive trees were. Katsuki wouldn't be caught dead having sympathy for a damn tree, but he couldn't say he didn't pity the thing. Even though he wished to be free himself.

Somehow seeing the sight brought peace to the blond. He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. He felt his anger slowly flee him.

Just as he was calming down, he spotted red hair and pink skin walking towards the main Yuuei doors. He felt his glare return to his face, his scowl wrinkling his nose and eyes. He didn't know how to react. He wasn't all that mad at her for breaking up the fight; someone was going to do it. Still, why did she care? Maybe it was because she was still the "new kid", but Katsuki could only think of her as an idiot. This wasn't the first time she had run in to protect someone.

He felt himself tsk. He looked away from the window and at the board. The whole class at this point was just waiting for Aizawa to start his teaching. The only ones who really cared were Iida and Izuku; everyone else was completely fine with skipping class (except Froppy and Koda bc they are babies. everyone else just vibes. except iida and deku).

After awhile of waiting, the only person who appeared in the doorway was Izuku. Katsuki felt a growl boil up in his throat, but he swallowed it down as soon as he saw his teacher. It was unlike Aizawa to be late, so something must have stopped him. It was either that or he slept in.

His appearance was causal, as always. His hair was long and knotted and his eyes hung low. It looked like he hadn't slept in days. Knowing Aizawa, that was probably the case.

The tall, ravenette stood at his podium and slowly took out his teaching books. A book on quirk history, physics, psychology, and physical education appeared on his desk. He slowly opened one of the books and began teaching.

After a few seconds of the teacher's bold voice echoing through the classroom, Uraraka raised her hand. Mr. Aizawa raised his eyebrow, noticing the girl's worried expression, but allowing her to talk anyway.

"Uh Mister Aizawa?" she asked, slowly lowering her hand. The teacher rolled his eyes, but hummed in response.

"Hmm?"