A Chaotic Trip to the Mall

kiribaku starts to become a thing

Song: Oh My God
Artist: Alec Benjamin

"I don't know Mina. I just-" The pinkette shushed Echiko with a finger on her lips.

"You are doing this whether you want to or not." Echiko frowned.

"I mean.....are you sure? Is he okay with this?" Echiko didn't want to force Katsuki to do anything he didn't want to. Especially because he would take it out on them.

"Bakuhoe is going to have to come. We're going to force him to come."

"What did you call him?"

"Nothing, now, hurry and get dressed! We don't have all day y'know." With those parting words, Mina stepped out of the room, giving Echiko no time to decline the offer. How on Earth was Mina going to force Katsuki to join them on an ice cream outing? They were screwed.

Echiko stretched her arms and walked over to her closet. She had to pick out an outfit. She searched through her closet only to come out empty handed. You would think that out of all of the mismatched clothes she could own, something would look decent, but no. That would be too easy, and too practical.

Having no other option she texted her sister a quick "hey you mind helping me for a sec?" She surprisingly (and convieniantly) didn't have to wait long for a response.

what's up shortstack?

i was wondering if you could help me pick out an outfit

ooooooh like a date outfit????  

what? no. i'm going to a local icecream thing with some friends

awe, my sissy has fwiends
knew you could do it kiddo
*sniffs and wipes tear* so proud 

ha. ha. very funny.
but if you're free could you help me out?

sure. send me some pics

Echiko listened to her sister and aimed her phone at a few of her favorite shirts. She sent the pictures, took some pictures of pants to match, and repeated the process. After a few minutes of waiting, she felt her phone vibrate.

what the hell?

wot?

i-
honey no
is there a reason you only wear flannels?

ummm....
i like them?

is this an attack against me?
did i do something?
is this for not being home?
i'm sure we could have done better

seriously?
it's that bad?

look...
you brought that black sleeveless shirt right?

yea...