(36)

Twice in a Night

Kenzie's pov

"The boat was amazing ken." Colby whispers as I lean against him in the elevator. "I thought it went well."

"It went well until my dad started his crap." I whisper back and stand straight up, as the elevator opens on our floor. I take a step out and Colby is right behind me.

"Well no one was yelling. And no one was telling the other to leave. It went well." He ran his fingers up and down on my back. "You looked beautiful tonight and you looked amazing in every photo."

"Thank you Colby." I whisper and put the card into the door opening our door. He spins me around, picking me up and kissing me. The door falls shut as he walks through it with me in his arms.

He lays me on the bed and we are kissing when his phone starts to ring.

"God damn the phone. Why do we even have them on." He grabs it out of his pocket and answers it.

"What?" He groans when the phone hits his ear.

"In the hotel room with Ken." He looks at me and runs his fingers on my thighs.

"Yeah no shit." Colby lays next to me and I roll over and curl next to him while he's still on the phone.

"Are you serious? We will be home in like a day or two." He shuts his phone off and places it on the night stand. He looks at me and then smiles. "Hi Kenny bear."

A smile forms on my lips and I close my eyes. "Hi Colb. Who called?" I run my fingers on his arm.

"Sam. He said that. Well Corey has been extremely distant and not really talking to anyone and we just thought it was Corey being Corey. It wasn't. He wants to move out. He said he needs to have a place on his own." He says, sitting up. I sit up and lean against his back with a hand in his.

"Maybe it's for the best. Corey has been being distant maybe he feel like it would be better if he finds out the reason on his own." I whisper snuggling against his back.

"Maybe." He says and gets up walking into the bathroom. "Be right back." I nod knowing he can't see it. I take my phone out of my pocket and start scrolling through notifications, until one caught my eye.

(***)***-****
Hey this is Hayden come to the party it's still happening. We want to see you.
Sent at 11:48 pm

"Colby." I whisper yell. He walks out of the bathroom and looks at me. "Do you still want to go to the party?"

"Uhhh yeah. I ordered our tickets we leave tomorrow at 3:00 pm." I stand up and walk to colby hugging him tightly, picking my head up away from his chest and giving him a kiss. He pulls me closer to him, if it was even possible.

"Put some jeans and a hoodie on." I kiss his cheek as I go to my suitcase. I grab my white hoodie and black ripped jeans. I quickly get dressed and Colby is sitting on the bed watching me get ready.

I slowly walk over to him, I put my fingers on his cheek and run them down to his chest slowly. "We should go to the park." I nod towards the door and start to walk towards it.

Colby stood up and walked to me, with little to no hesitation, he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. Walking us back  towards the door, he pushes me against it and his hands drop from my face to my legs.

"Jump." He whispers, and I jump up. My arms fall around his neck and within his hair, tugging slightly every couple seconds. He turns around holding my butt with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He unwraps my legs from his waist and pushes me against off him, onto the bed. He pulls his hoodie and shirt off and crawls up on the bed.

As his lips touch mine my phone starts to buzz in my back pocket. He puts his head on my chest and pulls out my phone, handing it to me.

"Hello?" I say as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey please come to the party, you know we all want to hangout before you up and leave us again." Hayden slurs over the phone.

"Hayden I don't think I'm gonna make it. I have so stuff to take care of before I leave tomorrow." I say as Colby kisses my neck and runs his hands over my sides and down to my legs.

"Whatever ken you do you then." The phone hung up before I could apologize.

"One more time the phone goes off in this type of moment I will break it." Colby smiles tossing my phone onto the chair inside our room.

~~~~~
Serious question...
Are you guys okay with these type of chapters?
I want you guys to be honest with me because I'll write more like them if you like them.