(16)

A C H E A

Colby's pov

Corey drove down to the cages by himself because Aaron didn't want to come and Sam was with Kat. I drove with Elton and Jake. Then Kenzie drove Sky and herself.

We get there and everyone gets out. Skylar and Kenzie are talking over the top of her car. I walk over to Skylar and put my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm going to whoop your ass." I smile and look over the car at Ken who was looking towards the cages. "You too Kenny Bear." I point over at her and she just shakes her head.

"Let's go get two cages and we will do face offs." Elton says as we walk to the front counter.

"Softball or baseball?" The lady asks looking between all of us.

"Softball." Kenzie smiled. "Well the balls bigger so you will probably be able to hit it then right?" She laughed and looked at Skylar who smirked. They have something planned.

Once we have two helmets and three bats we get in rows to go against each other. Forest was Elton and Corey. Then Jake and I. Last being Skylar and Kenzie, saying they didn't know what they were doing.

Elton blows Corey out and Corey starts yelling how the machine is rigged. "Elton's a cheater. A C H E A T E R." He spells cheater out and hands Jake his helmet and bat. Elton's hands me his. After ten pitches like what Elton and Corey did. I hit four and Jake hit one.

"The girls are up now. This decides who will face in the final rounds. I hit seven and Colby hit four." Kenzie steps up to the right hand side and Skylar steps up lefty.

"Hey should we tell them." Skylar yells before the first pitch.

"Nope." The first pitch was thrown and both Kenzie and Skylar rake the ball. Then next pitch is the same thing. Again and again till they reach ten.

"What do we do?" Skylar looked back all four of us who were dumbfounded. "Boys." She smiles and Kenzie turns around to look at us too.

"Keep going till one of you miss." Elton says leaning on the fence to watch closer.

"Switch." Kenzie's laughs at Skylar.

"No." Skylar turns around shaking her head.

"Yes it'll be a little hard for us all stars." Sky groans and then switches to the right side and Kenzie jumps to the left.

"Wait you guys are all stars?" Corey says looking at the girl before they start swinging. Both girls watch the first pitch go by then they start lighting it up.

After another ten pitches the girls stand staring at each other. "What do we do?" Kenzie laughs looking at Elton.

"Um." He looks at Jake and I then at Corey.

"We win?" Skylar questions walking out of the cages.

"Yes you fucking win. God damn it. No ones going to beat you two!" Corey yells and throws his hands up. Skylar puts her hands on his shoulders.

"Stop fucking yelling at me!" She says in a loud voice.

"You didn't think you could tell us. 'Oh hey btw we all star bitches.' Nah man that never crossed your minds." Corey said pointing between Kenzie and Skylar.

"We played for close to eight years together. High school for four years and during those four years we played for the high school and travel team and a USA junior team. Then in middle school and some elementary school. Kenzie also did swim, soccer, softball and cheer. I did soccer and dance along with softball." Skylar said looking at Kenzie every couple seconds.

"Yeah we were pretty physical." Kenzie rolled her eyes smiling. "We were in shape and now we are two sacks of potato's." Both girls put their hands on their stomach.

"Really." Jake laughed. "You know you two are in better shape then all four of us. You know it." He pointed at Corey, Elton and I. The girls just laugh.

After two hours at the cages we all leave and head home. Elton asked Corey to take him to his place. Jake and Sky road with me back to the girls house. Sky said Kenzie had to go do something.

We get back to the house and walk up to the door. Skylar tries to turn the handle and it stops. She looks down and then at the door. "Fuck." She groans and looks up at the sky. "My key is in Kenzie's car." She says, leaning her head against the door.

"Are you kidding?" Jake asks looking at me. "Backdoor." He started to walk down the stairs and Sky turned around and slide down the door.

"Locked. Kenzie's scared of you guys running in and scaring her. Also she feels like people stare at her so she put a double lock and shades up. The garage doesn't even work and the door is locked. The windows are to damn high and none of them open." She rolls her eyes and puts her head in her hands. "She should be back in a couple minutes."

"Fingers crossed or Colby and I are leaving." He looks at me and then stepping up to where Skylar was sitting and took a seat next to her.

I shake my head and lean against the railing. "Nope. We staying till she gets home. I wanna make sure she gets home safely bro."

Extremely Early Update Because I Just Got
4,000 Reads!!!
THANK YOU SWEETHEARTS