Her face was void of emotion as she aimed the gun at Yoongi's face.

"What's the timer for?"

Namjoon had placed a timer on a small table. Jackson didn't care to hide the irritance in his voice as he spoke to him.

"It's to control the duration of the local anaesthesia, 25 minutes. If there was some sort of inconvenience during the procedure, we would administer another dose."

That operation was programmed, and it needed to be a duration of exactly the 25 minutes. That would leave two policemen with Dalí masks in the interior or the factory. Or it it went wrong, that would leave two corpses in the conducts of the ventilation.

"Let go of the rifle."

Rosé paid no heed two his words, only narrowing her eyes and securing the target to his chest.

"It's discharged so let go of it before I get pissed off."

With a fierce drag, Rosé pulls back the safety lock. Hearing the weight in her movements, Yoongi knew then the rifle was far from discharged.

"The bullet of the bedroom," her words were eerily calm, face void of anything that could be used to Yoongi's advantage.

"Hoseok, do you copy?"

A breathy voice left the small phone, "Tube clear. moving forwards to the objective."

Taehyung was fastening the focus of the sound.

"Turn around and put your hands to your nape" upon Yoongi doing nothing, she shouted, "come on!"

A lethal second passed between the two with Rosé stongly urging the man backwards. Then, in an instant, Yoongi whipped a gun out behind his back a brought it to Rosé's head, mocking, "come on!"

Yoongi licked his lips, trying to unstress himself in some sort of way, his gun was noticeably smaller in size, but that wasn't what mattered, it was about who between the two had stronger guts. And in that moment with Rosé caught off guard and seemingly shrinking, did it show that Yoongi had the upper hand. "Come on" he repeated, brows high and fingers clenched tight around the trigger.

Rosé gulped, the nerves she had perfectly hidden away now begin to float to the surface.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi pushed, the barrel denting into her skin sharply. It was cool and prickly, a simple pull would've exploded her brains out and she'd simply, cease to exist. Funny how quickly someone can disappear of the grounds of Earth. "Not so strong now huh?"

Her eyes flickered from his face then back down to the gun.

"Come on" he continued.

"Come on! shoot." His words were calm just like hers had once been. Then he gripped the rifle out of her hands and she let out a gasp, not being able to do anything with a gun to her head.

"Fucking bitch. On your knees!"

He pushed her arm, forcing her knees to make contact with the hard ground. She let out a soft sob.

"Scalpel" The doctor had his hand out, waiting for someone to pass him the equipment needed.

"Stop stop, here the weapons are given out by me." Jackson spoke through the mask, voice slightly muffled, he was referring to the medical equipment as weapons solely because he wanted to get his hands on them.

Namjoon looked skeptical whilst Jackson picked up the scalpel and passed it to the doctor in a childish manner.

"Have you been crowned before, huh Juan? Changing the name of your wife." Kai let out a dark chuckle watching Juan's fatigued face, "of course it's normal, sleeping with Jennie in the mornings, spending the afternoon's with Jisoo...it's normal to get confused."