Chapter 18 (The End)

Hello Everyone. How are you all today. Make sure that you are comfortably seated because this is going to a long chapter and it is also the last chapter.  Hope you guys enjoy. Here is a bonus photo. Enjoy :)

Lee Yeon Joo's P

Lee Yeon Joo's P.O.V:

'Wow finally we get to hang out' I said almost squealing in happiness. 'Calm down will you.' Jimin said 'You will be even happier leaving.' Yoongi said. 'What? Why? End of a good day is the worst unless there is something special at the end to be the cherry of the cake.' Jungkook poked Yoongi. 'Nothing. He is just a little sleepy.' 'Ok. Are the guys there?' Just when I asked my phone rang. The ID was Jeonginie. 'Oh its Jeongin' 'Hey you guys there already?' 'Yeah we are when will you come?' 'Sorry there is a lot of traffic jam. We will be there in no time.' I got off the phone when Jungkook asked 'What is his named saved as?' 'Jeonginie. Why?' 'And mine' 'Pabo.' I laughed and as did everyone when they looked at me except for Kookie of course. We reached there and all of us got together. 'Everyone get ready to have the time of our lives.' I said while everyone just laughed at how happy I was.' 'Let's go shorty.' Hyunjin said ruffling my hair. 'Hey I am not short. I am fun-sized. You guys are just too tall.' We had many rides. I got dizzy after a roller coaster so I just set out few of the last rides. I was sitting when suddenly Jungkook grabbed my hand. By that time it was already night time. He stopped.' Look' he pointed and my eyes followed his orders. There was firework show. "God So pretty. The boy next to me is so handsome. This is all too romantic.' I mumbled. 'What was that?' 'Nothing isn't this a similar scenario to the story we wrote when I came. Right before the guy confessed there was a firework show and it was night time near an amusement park. You remember?'I was too mesmerized in the sky but when I got back to my senses I thought it was too quiet. I looked down and saw Jungkook kneeling. 'Be my girlfriend? I will protect you, stay with you, I will always fight by your side, I will not hurt you nor let anyone else even lay a finger on my girl, not even f**king Jae-in, I promise never to leave your side. Please just give me a chance.' My cheeks were burning up. "It feels like he is saying his wedding vows." I thought. 'Will you give me a chance Yeon Joo.' I snapped out of my thoughts. 'Yes but please language.' 'Oki as long as I get to have you.' Everyone awed and all the boys were standing there. He got up and hugged me. He took out the ring from the box and slid it in my finger. 'It is really pretty. Thank you.' 'No thank you.' He kissed my forehead and my heart was pounding. I felt safe in his embrace. It was as if everything moved in slow motion. I wish I could stop time right now and cherish every moment, but of course everything has to come to an end, so when he remove his lips from my forehead, I to take revenge on him for making me blush I got a hold of his collar and pulled him down at my level. I planted a kiss on his cheek which shocked him but I saw his angelic smile which made me smile as well. His eyes reflected the moon light which made him appear as an angel from above. Hehe. I could see the boys going crazy. His hands suddenly went to my neck and he took off the necklace I was wearing. The necklace which Seung Cheul gave me. The necklace which I never took off since he left. 'Let's leave behind our past and move towards a happier, a better and a brighter future.' He placed the necklace in my hand. Although it still hurt when I thought about him but Jungkook soon understood what I was going through while I dazed off into my thought. He pulled me in a tight hug. 'I promise that I will never leave your side. I will always be there for you. I promise.' I just smiled and we walked hand in hand to the exit. 'Guess you understood what I said yesterday.' 'Yeah I did that is why I got the courage to ask you.' I just smiled. 'See told you would be happier leaving.' 'Thank you everyone for making this day such a memorable one. I love you all seriously.' I turned to Jungkook 'Well you a little more.' He took my phone and changed his name from Pabo to Boyfriend with a heart . 'Seriously Jungkook why so cringy.' I just smiled and hugged everyone before we parted our ways. I sat in the car at the back and Jungkook sat next to me and he held my hand the whole way. I smiled during the whole journey looking at our intertwined hands. The boys dropped me at my house but Jungkook also got off seeing a mysterious car in our garage. We walked towards the door and I knocked. My brother opened the door. Seeing our hands intertwined he smiled in a way I understood that he gave me his permission. I knew my brother. He loved and cared for me and when dating I would definitely have had to ask for permission from him too, besides Mom and Dad and seeing that smile I was over excited (Don't know if it is word but that exactly explained my feelings at that time). I walked in and saw my dad standing. I ran to him and hugged him. Well practically bear hugged him. 'This is the best day of my life.' I screamed. 'Yeon Joo who is the cute boy standing at the door?' Mom asked staring at Jungkook. 'Ok firstly please tell me you won't get angry.' 'Go ahead.' Both my parents said. 'Ok so he is my boyfriend. He is really nice and he just became my official boyfriend today a few hours ago so I have not been hiding anything from you all. I promise.' 'I turned to Jungkook, 'Right Jungkook. You asked me to be your girl friend today right. See this ring I was not wearing this. He gave- -' 'Dear it looks like you are hyper ventilating. Calm down we know he is a nice kid, because we know our daughter won't fall for someone who is not nice and caring. We are fine by your choice. He also has a nice built so he will be able to protect you well. And no objections.' To be honest I was shooketh. 'Right before you went hyper ventilating; you could have just told he was your boyfriend.' My dad walked over to Jungkook and asked, 'Do you love my daughter with your whole heart.' He just looked at me and answered, 'Yes sir I love her with all my heart and soul and I won't let any other being in the world to touch her.' I blushed at his comment. I have been blushing way too much around him and it is not good for my health and my poor heart. 'Well in that case welcome to the family son.'

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting High School Trauma.