Chapter 6

Lee Yeon Joo's P.O.V:

"What the heck? This was my first freaking day. What did I do to deserve this. I didn't even do anything. Am I dumb? Am I pretty? Am I a useless person? Am I no one? I do have feelings too you know . I should just leave. How about jump.NO NO NO NO. Not again it's coming back." While I was walking down the street I saw my worst night mare . I saw the same girls who bullied me in the last school I was in. I was already drained of energy to deal with them so I pulled up my hoodie, plugged in my headphones and walked past as total strangers hoping that the disguise would work and it did. I opened my house's door and ran upstairs locking myself in my room. Although I could hear my mom calling my name from the lounge but I didn't bother. I shut the doors and sat on the floor in tears. 'Am I that bad that I don't deserve to be happy? Don't deserve love?' 'Whatever' I scoffed off the feeling, took a shower, changed into something comfy, listened to songs while doing my homework and read a book. I wasn't very hungry but I had some chocolate(TMI: The chocolate I hid in my closet , like who doesn't do that?) Anyways I was done by 10pm so I read some comics that were to be updated, unlocked my door and went to sleep.

Lee Minho (Brother)'s P.O.V:

What is up with her? What has gotten into her? She mostly acts weird but today something is different. It is the different kind of weird. She didn't even shout at me once after coming home nor did she had any food. 'Minho yah be a nice brother and son and check on Yeon Joo. See if she is ok? And give her a glass of milk. I think she is probably asleep. She Hasn't had anything since she came back.' 'K mom be right back. I walked up the stairs and saw her door open. I rushed into the room hoping that she hadn't done anything stupid, but thankfully she was asleep. ' Thank God you are ok. I can't believe how strong you have been.' Although I might be an annoying brother I still care for her. I gently caressed her hair causing her to open her eyes and stare at me. ' Um mom wants you to drink it as- - -' She grabbed it, drank it in a go and slept again. 'Hope you get better.' With that I left her room.