Chapter 17

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing well. Sorry that I was unable to post for a while. I was busy with quite a lot things. Hope you all stay safe and make sure that your wash your hands and avoid touching your face. STAY safe. love you all.

 love you all

Yeon Joo's P.O.V:

'Let's go out.' 'What?!' 'I mean as in an amusement park. With the hyungs of course. You seem like a dead plant so to make the plant grow let's go have some fun. Let's go tomorrow.' 'Ok' I got away from Jungkook and said 'Oh and don't get too comfortable it is only temporary,' I said quoting him. 'Hey! Can I ask you something?' 'Sure?' 'Can you like me? No I mean- -' I turned to him said only said, 'I don't know I might not like you at all, or I might already like you, or I might have already gotten to the stage where I trust you, feel comfortable around you and already have fallen for you.Or I might hate you from the depths of my heart. ha' 'Hey come clean.' 'Well where's the fun in that.' We went downstairs laughing and by that time it was already home time. We ran to our class and saw the teacher had already left. We came inside and Jeongin asked me while Hoseok asked Jungkook, 'Where have you guys been? You both disappeared in the break and came back after bunking 3 consecutive periods. Wow' 'So I didn't feel like studying and Jungkook didn't too so we hung out.' I smiled like an angel trying to make them believe that what I said was true. 'Oh really! Than please explain to me why your eyes are swollen?' He interrogated. 'Ha good question' my mind was blank. Absolutely blank. What do I do now. 'It is my fault. I mistakenly gave her something she was allergic to that's why her eyes are swollen.' I truned to Jungkook and gave him The are you Serious look. They seemed to buy it so I played along. Aftera little chit chat I turned to Jungkook and said, 'Don't forget to ask and by the way can I ask some people to come. Total will be 15 people.' 'What?' he gasped in shocked. 'Please pretty please, and by the way thanks for saving me.' I made a cute puppy face. 'Fine you win.' I did a little victory dance and I saw him giggle. So I shouted without knowing how loud my voice was, 'Listen up: Lee Felix, Bang Christopher Chan, Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Kim Seugmin, Yang Jeongin, Han Jisung, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung. Listen up. Amusement park at 5:00pm. Remember. Bye' And with that I took my bag and ran out. 'Last one out is a chicken,' With that everyone ran out. My phone was still off. I came back home and threw it on the dining table while I went to the kitchen. My brother switched on the phone and screamed, 'Someone named Pabo called you around 45 time and messaged you 30 times.' I ran into the dining room where he was reading the messages. I snatched the phone 'Privacy.' 'Wow who is this Pabo? He seems caring and worried. How about date him. He looks like he is really worried.' 'It is JK' I ran upstairs blushing although I don't know why leaving my brother confused as to who in the world was JK.

The next day:

I was super excited and I think so was everyone else. I got ready and went down to have some fruits before I left, 'Where are you going today? You seem to be happy and enthusiastic too.' My mom and brother asked me as if I was in an interrogation room. 'Um- - - so my friends asked me out to go to the amusement park so I am really excited.' 'Whose going?' My mom asked. 'My friends of course.' Trying to sound as normal as possible knowing that I was the only girl in 14 boys. The bell rang. 'I got it.' My brother opened the door. I quickly stuffed some strawberries and grabbed my purse but I froze seeing Jungkook at my door and gave a weak smile I walked over to the door standing beside my brother. 'Jungkook I guess you have changed a lot from our last encounter. I give you my sister. Take care of her. And seeing how worried you were when she wasn't picking up makes me think you like her. Don't worry I am fine with you. You have my permission to date- - -' I quickly put my hand on his mouth, and kissed him on the cheek. 'That's enough from you. Bye.' And with that I left with Jungkook.