Chapter 15

Hello Everyone! Hope you guys are well and healthy. Here is an other part, hope you guys like it. It is also going to be a little long so make sure you are comfortably seated.

 It is also going to be a little long so make sure you are comfortably seated

Yeon Joo's P.O.V:

God I am drained. I lay on my bed when my phone's screen lit up and I heard my ringtone. It was just a number. Although I had second thoughts I still received the call. 'Hi Yeon Joo.' I was about to hang up because I recognized the voice, but since I was much calmer I put the phone back to my ear. 'How did you get my number? Why did you call? How did you even manage to dial my number after what happened today?' 'I am sorry' 'What? Do you treat me and my feelings as a joke. Am I joke to you? I literally don't care what you say. You apologize once and then you go back being the same.' 'look I am seriously sorry. Just listen to me.' 'Why? You ruined my whole day and not to mention you food poisoned someone too.' 'I only did that to get you. That time when in the corridor you came and we were actually fighting on who would get you.' 'Still you poisoned someone, and let's not forget the double date as well.' 'I know that and I am sorry. It was Jae-in who pulled me. I actually came to protect you from her but she pulled me ok. And you might be wondering why I fell for you even when I treat you quiet badly is because you are different from other girls. You didn't give up fighting even when you were scared, you don't fangirl on us instead you fought us. You didn't bear any of the abuses instead you replied back. You protected the once you liked. And you are one person or the first girl who I look at and feel butterfly- - - ' 'Oh hey you are back . Yah give me my chocolate. Oh God you brought so many. Thanks.' 'Um Jungkook it is ok but I need some time and space considering what happened today. Bye before my brother comes back.' And with that I hung up. I got a message from the same number "I hope you would think about what I said.' Whatever a playboy like him would only be bad for me. For a week he would go out and then dump me". After the talk we had we have been very awkward around each other. And like that another month passed by.

A month later:

I normally went to school like I used to. 'Hey Jungkook, hey Teahyung.' 'Hi'. I walked passed them. Well in the last month we have been awkward but still we managed to be acquaintances. I ran to my class and put down my bag. 'Hi Jisung. Hi Changbin.' I said as I dashed out. 'Hi'. I went straight to Seung Cheul's class happy to see him. Well you can say I like him and he likes me but none of us have confessed yet. 'Hey Seung Cheul.' As I entered all of the boys were sad. 'Hey gloomy faces. Where is Seung Cheul?' 'He is leaving' 'Leaving? Are you joking. He never told me anything about leaving any time soon.'My heart beat raised, so did my voice,' Where?' 'America. His father called him to help him out with his work, and we don't know when will he be back. We will see him off tomorrow. We will pick you up. Be ready at 5:00pm sharp.' 'Okay' "What! NO!" I went back to my class. So many thoughts were strangling me. Suddenly Hyunjin came and sat with me. 'What happened? You were so happy just now?' 'Seung Cheul is leaving.' I said trying to hold back tears. Well I was nearly crying. The guys came in and I walked towards them. 'Did you know Seung Cheul is leaving?' 'What? Why ? When did that happened?' Well you can I kinda befriended them with each other or at least stopped them from being at each other throats. 'He is leaving tomorrow for America. See you at the airport. Be there at sharp 5:00pm.' 'Ok and how will you- - ' 'The guys from his class will pick me up and yes they do know where I live.' And with that I stayed a poker face till the end of the day. He is leaving. Why? I miss him already.