Chapter 10

Hello Everyone! Hope you guys are well. Here is a long chapter for you guys to enjoy during a boring lock down. Hope you guys enjoy!

 Hope you guys enjoy!

Jungkook's P.O.V:

'Yah Jungkook she is in trouble.' Taehyungie hyung came screaming at our table. 'What? Who are you talking about hyung?' I asked out of curiosity because it was very unlike him to come and warn us about someone in danger. He usually used to call us when there was a fighting or a big argument which would eventually turn into a fight. 'LEE YEON JOO' I quickly stood up and ran in the corridors but there was no sign of her. What was about her that made me spring up my seat and look for her. I don't know but I need to find her and find her FAST. I asked Seung Cheul about her whereabouts but he only told me what Felix informed me. Tae hyung shouted 'Check upstairs.' I ran upstairs as fast as my legs could carry me but I froze. I couldn't believe my own eyes. 'What have they done to you?' I ran to her but ended up sliding on the floor myself. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't response. I checked her pulse. 'The pulse is still going. She is just unconscious.' I saw blood and a lot of it. Without thinking twice I lifted her up in bridal style and dashed downstairs to the infirmary. 'Please be okay. I need you.' The doctor looking at her condition took her direct to a hospital. I didn't even think once and went along with her and she was on the bed still far from consciousness. School was over and I called the hyungs to inform them about the whole situation I was stuck in. They arrived shortly with her and my backpack. At around 3:00pm she finally woke up but she had an expression I couldn't and by the looks of it none of the hyungs could understand it either.

Lee Yeon Joo's P.O.V:

"Ah my head whole body hurts. Those freaking girls. Where am I?" I opened my eyes and saw I was in a hospital. My hand felt warm and when I looked at it I saw Jungkook's hand on mine. I quickly pulled it away catching all of their attention. All of them were here. "Felix, Chan, Sueng Cheul where are you when I need you?"I thought. I was angry, hurt, in pain, and was about to cry. These emotions together made no sense to me either. 'Ah! You are finally awake. How are you feeling?' Jin asked. I wanted to scream my head off. Anger levels started rising. My breathing got heavier and faster. 'Hey you alright your heartbeat- - -' 'NO! I AM NOT OKAY! Please just stay away from me. The reason why I am here is indirectly because of you. Those weird girls have a big time crush on you and them seeing that you give me a little attention is such a big deal that they end up beating me. Please I beg you stay away from me. I don't want to go through it again. I just want to study in peace please just don't give me any of your freaking attention. I hate you all. Now please let me go.' I saw all of the boy's expressions. 'I am sorry and thank you for bringing me here but the number of times I have been here makes me hate the place. Bye.' And with that I got discharged with the doctor's permission and went home. Opening the door I saw my mom's worried expressions. 'What happened? Are you okay? How are you hurt?' 'Wow that's like the 10th time someone asked me. I was hanging out with some friends that I lost track of time and missed the bus so I had to wait. And I fell down while playing in the games period.' 'Okay, you go and freshen up, I will set up the table.' 'Okay' She hugged me one last time and I went upstairs. 'Hey sis whas up?' 'Nothing much. You?' 'Same old, same old.' We both talked on the stairs. 'Mind if I ask something?' 'Yeah go ahead.' 'How have you been so strong all this time? How did you put up with so much all by yourself? And I know something happened, because today was not your games period. Just so you know if you ever need help I will always be there.' I looked down in embarrassment knowing that he knew something. 'Yeah I know. And what made my brother so thoughtful?' I said trying to avoid the topic of what happened today. 'Yah I am just trying to be nice.' 'Leave it. It doesn't really suit you.' And with that I went to my room and the night passed by. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Best of luck me. Fighting!