I balled my fist that was on my lap and gathered the courage to ask him the question that has been bothering me since the first time I heard that woman's name.

"Did you really fell inlove with Daphne?"

If he was surprised with my question, he never let it show on his face. He sighed before he stood up and drag his chair beside me. I could see some people followed his movements but he didn't pay them any attention.

Loki stared at me when he sat beside me. My heart racing as I wait for his answer.

"I did."

Wow... That hurts.

The pain that I felt inside my chest double that made me want to burst out crying. Fuck... Okay. What he said was true. I really am jealous.

Damn it. This is the first time that I fell inlove and I don't want this jealousy to consume me. I never thought that I would feel like this when I love someone. Ang akala ko ay kuntento na ako na mahal ko sya, even if he doesn't love me back.

But fuck... This love that I'm feeling makes me a greedy person. I'm becoming possessive and that's dangerous.

'Cause I know that I have to let him go someday.

"What happened?" I asked. My voice were hoarse for trying to stop my tears. "Why didn't you fight for her?"

I mean this is Loki. A person that every woman would dream of. He's a prince. A real prince. If he only fight for his love for Daphne, I know that he would have a chance.

Loki smiled. He took my hand. Tinanggal nya ang pagkakakuyom ng mga kamao ko then he intertwined our fingers.

"She's the kind of love that I'm willing to let go." he said before he kissed the back of my hand. "But you... You're the kind of love I would always keep. The love that I want only for myself."

My heart raced. Loki looked at me in the eye and flashed me a warm smile.

"You're the kind of love that I would take all the chances I get to fight for you. You're the kind of love that is worth fighting for."

And just like a magic, my jealousy and negative feelings melt away.

Loki noticed that. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"Are you still jealous?"

That put the frown back on my face. I removed our intertwined hands and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not jealous."

He chuckled and put his arm on the backrest of my chair. Kahit sinong makakakita sa amin ay aakalaing nakaakbay sya sa akin.

"Oh, yeah?"

I gasped when he suddenly put his free hand on my thighs. I tried to ignore it at first, thinking that it was just one of his gestures but when he started caressing it in a sensual way, I knew that I was wrong.

"Stop!" I hissed and tried to remove his hand on my thigh. Pero binabalik nya rin kaagad hanggang sa hinayaan ko na 'cause were starting to catch people's attention.

Ang gulo naman kasi!

I made a loud gasped when Loki squeezed my thigh. I glared at him but he just grinned at me.

Slowly, his hand went inside my dress' skirt and I could feel his warm and rough hand caressing my thigh. I tried to ignore it but his hand is slowly going up with every caress that he did.

Fuck! We're outside!

I held his wrist to stop his hand but he buried his face on my neck and lick my sensitive spot there. I almost let out a whimper but I bit my lower lip to stop it.