Forbidden Romance Chapter One

Start from the beginning

"Haven't you ever had sex before?" Ben asked.

"No, everything but," I sighed. "Boys my age want pencil-thin girls that have already had sex. I'm untouched, so to speak."

"If I didn't like you so much, I'd probably suggest that you find someone else to take your virginity," he sighed. "But I will. If you want. It's up to you."

"I would have left now if I felt uncomfortable with you seducing me," I smiled. "Just... be gentle with me. I'm not really quite sure what to expect."

"Okay," he promised.

Ben walked me to the back of the classroom, and gently laid me down on the floor. He stripped down to his underwear, and began kissing along my collarbone, down to my chest... along my stomach. It felt weird, but good. He took off my shoes and skirt, leaving me in just my underwear. I felt a little awkward being so... naked in a classroom, but Ben got up and turned the lights off. Plunged into darkness, I felt Ben lay down next to me. It had gotten late, but I didn't care at all. I kissed Ben passionately, which was odd because I didn't know him enough to love him... I'd only met him today.

I could be labelled a slut... not that I cared what other girls thought of me.

Ben took a hold of my undies and gently pulled them off, kissing down my legs and to my feet as he went before moving back up to unhook my bra. He'd already taken his undies off, which I realised when my hand ran across his penis. He giggled, then grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his penis. I grabbed it and played with it whilst he kissed my lips. Then, after a bit, he rolled me onto my back and positioned himself on top of me.

As we kissed, I felt his hands running along my sides. Then he pulled my legs open and I felt the hard something slide into me. It didn't feel very good.

" Umm... ow," I gasped.

"It will hurt a bit," he soothed. "I'll take it slow, I promise."

"What about a condom?" I asked.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yeah."

"Then we don't need one. I don't have anything, and I don't like condoms."

"Okay."

We started again. This time he began thrusting hard. Well, not really hard. But enough to hurt. I fought the urge to cry and tell Ben to stop as he moved himself so that he slid in and out... in and out. It was so awkward. I didn't like it. Not one bit. And I was on the floor of a classroom with my bare ass on the dirty carpet. And we didn't have a condom. I was on the pill, yeah, but that didn't mean we shouldn't wear one, right? I was thinking of all the negatives, praying that this would be over soon.

"You're not enjoying it?" he asked, and I knew he'd be frowning.

"It feels weird," I said honestly as he continued to slide in and out of me.

"You have to relax," he said, kissing my neck. "You're all tense. If you think about the negatives, you'll never enjoy it. And it's really good. I can tell you're a virgin, you're tight."

"Thanks," I said at his last comment.

I tried to relax as Ben started to get faster. A lot faster. And one thing... it started to feel better. I began to move my body along with his, and he could get in deeper.