Epilogue

Jade's POV - An Hour After

Did everything turn out right after that? Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. We didn't know. After that we just watched a movie, I mean not that special right? But I have to admit, I think everything is going to turn out perfectly.

Beck's POV - A Year Later

My palms were sweaty and I was so nervous as the blue velvet box sat in my tux pocket. I had asked Jade out on this date because I was planning to propose. I always had this thing on the back of my mind that kept saying "she might say no." If that happened, I was prepared to drown myself in the lake near her house.

I sat in her bedroom with the candles around the place, all lit up. Finally I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I took a deep breath and knelt down on one knee. Please say "yes." I prayed in my head before Jade opened the door.

"Beck...what are you doing?"

"Jade, you know how much I love you. And if you could just say yes, I don't know its possible, but I'll love you even more. I don't want us to just be boyfriend and girlfriend. I want us to get married. Jade August West, will you marry me?"

Jade's POV - A Year After

Beck and I had gotten married 6 months ago. It was now Travis's sixth birthday. He was a handsome young boy, and looked more like Beck every day. I'm so proud of him. Travis has even taken an interest in acting. Beck was still in the "acting" business and now we actually might be getting our own reality show! And I was so excited because when Beck "quit" acting, I knew how much he missed it.

"Happy birthday, Travis!" smiled Beck and I. Travis blew out his candles. Beck and I clapped for him as the doorbell rang. I went to get the door and opened the door to see Josh and Debbie! I squealed and hugged them both.

"Hi, Debbie! Hey, Josh! Travis, Beck come here!" I shouted. I was so excited. We all talked and chatted. Turned out Debbie was pregnant, and would be having a baby in three months! She didn't know what she was having, but they are excited.

"Why are you guys back?" I asked curiously.

"We live here now!" Debbie grinned, "Josh's mother is finally feeling better!"

"That's fantastic!" Beck smiles.

"So Travis I heard your six." smirked Josh.

Travis nodded excitedly.

"Ready to see your horse?".

______

And that's the ending! I'm sad this has to come to an end it's such an amazing story and I LOVED writing it! Good news is there WILL be a sequel. It's going to have even more drama then this one! So get prepared!