Brian Rosenthal- Yoga teacher

"Hi everyone! Hope you're doing well! Today we have a practice which will be focusing on relaxation and anxiety release." I say to the camera after my boyfriend Brian gives me a thumbs up, signalling that he had started the recording. Due to certain global events, everyone was required to stay home and so the classes that I would usually take at my yoga studio had been replaced by video's recorded at home. Brian had offered to help me film them since it was good to have someone there making sure everything was in focus.

After the quick introduction I do for most of my classes I get into the practice. We are about halfway through the class when Brian starts to get a bit bored, I can tell because he begins to stare off into space. Suddenly he grins and gets off of his chair and begins to imitate me from behind the camera, exaggerating every movement to the maximum. I bite my inside lip, slightly turning my head away from the camera in an attempt to hide my smile and stop myself from laughing.
I keep going and he can see I'm finding it funny  so he keeps going too. His movements keep getting wilder and wilder but I manage to hold it together. Until I move into half-moon pose and he follows suit. He acts like his balance is terrible and wobbles all over the place, his face contorting in insane ways. I don't know why but I suddenly just lose it and drop to my hands and knees, laughing manically at him. He does the same and then we are both just sitting there, holding our stomachs and laughing at each other.

"Stop, this is serious!" I say to him, leaning over and gently hitting his arm as he continues to chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going to break like that" he says "I got a bit bored, not that watching you bend and flex your body like that wasn't. . . enjoyable" he says, raising his eyebrows at me. I gasp, immediately blushing red and reaching over to hit his arm again. He grabs my hand instead, chuckling as he presses a kiss to it. 

"Thank god we can edit all of this out" I say, my eyes drifting to the camera. "Not at all professional". I'm smiling at him now and he returns it before getting up and stretching his arms behind his head, his shirt rising up a little bit. 

"Anyway" he says, catching my eye again "shall we continue?" he gestures to the camera. 

"I can probably handle it without you" I say "If you just want to make sure it's in focus before you go then you can go do something fun, I'm sure it'll be alright".

"No seriously babe, it's okay" he says "I'll just grab my phone and then I can do stuff on that while also keeping an eye on the focus". I nod my head and he goes to collect his phone from the other room. I sit on my mat and calm down as I wait for him to return, when he does he goes to sit back down on his chair but I stop him.

"Brian" I say, he looks up at me quizzically. "Come here and kiss me for a second" I open my arms and he grins. Walking over to me and bending down, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. 

"I love you" he mumbles against them before beginning to straighten up again. I can't help the wide smile on my face as I gaze up at him.

"I love you too." I say "A lot". He grins down at me and then goes back to behind the camera. I get into position to restart that sequence of moves and look at the camera.
 None of that is going into the video for my students, I think to myself. I'll probably still keep it for me though.