•°•°• Ch12:Bodyguard •°•°•

Start from the beginning

" But why? Don't you trust me ?" I said faking hurt…

Mason didn't seem to believe my shitty act but he explained why " Sophia, it's not that we don't trust you.."

I cut his speech and said with an eye roll " It's the others that we don't trust"

He gave me one of his scary glares that made me regret opening my stupid mouth and said " Don't you dare and interrupt me next time.. And if i see you rolling your eyes, at me or any of your other brothers, I'll make sure you'll regret it"

"Know I'm sending Rick with you for your safety, especially after what happened yesterday. Am i making myself clear?" He added.

I wanted to ask him what he meant but he gave me another one of his firm glares.

I sighed and nodded to which he raised his eyebrow.. Ugh! Use your words blah blah blah… "yes!" I said and then he nodded approvingly.

Rick was following me everywhere. Students gave him questioning looks while teachers ignored him when he sat next to me in every class. Shouldn't they question what a 20 years old dude is doing in their class or maybe kick him out? I guess my brothers have connections in the school too.

And know here I am, at the bathroom door ,arguing with Rick.

When I entered the bathroom I noticed that it was ,surprisingly, empty. I closed the door and headed towards the last stall, as I reached the third stall , suddenly the door opened and in a matter of seconds I was pinned to the wall.

I opened my eyes and looked at the person who pinned me and I was met by a pair of blue eyes. I remembered what my brothers told me yesterday before going to bed 'stay away from Ace, he's dangerous' .

I quickly shoved him off of me but he didn't budge " Get the hell away from me or I'll scream " I said warningly.

He smirked at my attempt to threaten him and said " Relax I'm not gonna hurt you… i just wanted to check on you and make sure you're okay"

"Umm you sound really creepy right now so I'm just gonna go?" I said but it came out more like a question.

" I do? Why!" He said amused.

"Well first of all you came to my school and hid in the bathroom, girls bathroom, after you saved my life, thank you by the way, to tell me that you want to check on me even though you barely know me. Also, now that i know you're on bad terms with my brothers, i can't trust you." I said.

He chuckled then said " Firstly, this is my school too and the reason you never saw me is that i was outside the country for some .. business. Secondly I only hid in the bathroom because I wanted to talk to you without that annoying bodyguard .

"Miss, are you okay?" Rick said, knocking on the door.

"Shit.." I said under my breath " I'm fine… give me one more minute ". I added.

" If you're not out after one minute I'm coming in" Rick said to which I replied with an "okay".

I then looked at Ace and said " I have to go… if my brothers find out that i talked to you you'll be dead".

"I'm not scared of them but I'll let you go " He said confidently "this won't be our last meeting though" He added before pushing me towards the door at the same moment Rick opened it.